Chapter Four

It was now 12pm and Blake began to get hungry. She hopped out of bed and went downstairs and to her surprise she saw someone sitting on her couch. Blake grabbed a frying pan and stalked towards this mysterious person on her couch. She raised it slowly and the mysterious person turned around. "AGHHHHH SWEET BABY JESUS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!!" It was Riley... "Well I got back earlier but I was bored so I came back over....what in God's name happened to your hair" Riley got up and snapped a photo of Blake. "Here take another" Blake said putting up her middle finger. Soon Riley was snapping photos of Blake playing with her lighter. "Woah these look great" she said gasping "You're really photogenic" "why thank you little one"

 "Woah these look great" she said gasping "You're really photogenic" "why thank you little one"

"Well I was about to go get something to eat from a burger joint

"Well I was about to go get something to eat from a burger joint...care to join me?"
"Sure why not"
Blake went upstairs and changed her clothes. Then she came back down and grabbed her car keys. "Woah woah woah woah...you have a car..?" "Duhh what kind of person keeps car keys and no car?" "True"
Blake went outside and opened her garage door. Riley peered at the cherry red Maserati in the garage. "Incredible" she muttered under her breath. Blake got in and started the engine then she reversed the vehicle out onto the road. "Are you just gonna stand there and gawk or are you gonna get in..." "oh right" Riley was pulled out of her trance and she got into the passengers seat.

Blake drives for about fifteen minutes and and on the way to the burger joint the two girls learnt more about each other

Blake drives for about fifteen minutes and and on the way to the burger joint the two girls learnt more about each other. They both discussed their likes and dislikes. Riley stated that she would be going to college the following day and Blake found out they would be going to the same college together. Blake found out Riley wanted be to a surgeon just like her mother and Riley found out Blake's previous family that walked out on her ,actually adopted her when she was 7 years old. Finally the came to a stop and collected some burgers and fries. Blake ordered a milkshake while Riley ordered a sprite. "How can you eat a burger and drink a milkshake..." "like this" Blake turned to her while taking a ginormous bite out of her burger and a few gulps of her chocolate milkshake. "I can't even say you'll eat yourself to death considering you can't die and all" she rolled her eyes.