Chapter Eleven

The two boys took her into a room with a tv and strapped her to a chair. "I think you're gonna want to see this" the both said in unison. Blake focused her eyes on the tv and it came on. The tv showed Jackson talking to Riley and getting really close. Now Blake knew Jackson and knew what he thrived on. "What's happening here" she asked. The twins said nothing they just looked at each other and smiled. Jackson sat next to Riley and tried to kiss her but she pushed him off. "I don't like you like that. But Jackson held her hands firmly in place and began kissing her neck. "I know....but I want you" And I will have you whether you like it or not. Riley began to get scared and tried to escape but his grip was too strong. "Please ...please don't do this I-ii love her... I love Blake"
"You talk too much baby girl"
"Shhhhh" he took out some cloth and tied it around her mouth. Tear after tear fell down her cheek.

Blake sat and watched in horror while the twins began laughing. "STOP HIM" she yelled at them but they didn't listen they just kept on laughing.
Blake couldn't bare to watch the screen so she held her head down while she heard Riley wince and cry out in pain and Jackson groan in pleasure. Blake hated herself for what was happening. And she held her head down in sadness. While the screaming continued.

"Hey uhhh Dylan" one twin called out to the other "yes dalton"
"I think she's had enough"
"Fine let's unite her and take her back to the boss"
They both went cut her free from the chair but Blake broke free and pulled a knife from Dylan and immediately slit his throat. Upon watching him fall to the floor his brother watched in horror as Blake walked towards him preparing to do the same thing.
"WHERE IS RILEY"
She screamed at dalton who was now on the floor curled into a ball
"Never took you for a pussy but okay..."
She tilted his chin up to her "Tell me where they are and I will let you live"
"Okay okay" he said with his voice shaken up
"They're upstairs ...outside the warehouse close to the lake p-please don't ki.." before he could say anything else the blade had already slit his throat
And the blood stained Blake's shirt.

She tried to find her way out of the ware house but couldn't find a door. But she found a window and climbed through and made it to the outside where she heard Riley's screams of pain even louder and clearer.

She followed the sound of her voice and met the sight of Jackson burying himself into Riley. This sight really angered her and she charged towards and pulled him off of her.
"You're a fucking disgusting pig" she said while raising the knife towards him.
"Say hi to Luci for Me"
And with that she slashed his throat and threw away the knife. "Riley I'm so sorry this had to happen to you I don't mean to drag you into any of this. "She said kneeling down towards the girl who was curled into a ball crying. Blake picked her up and cradled her while trying to find a way out. "I promise I'll explain everything to you when we get out of here"
Riley nodded and closed her eyes but after a while she blacked out and Blake realized why. She was bleeding
"Fuck we need to get you to the hospital" she said running with the small girl in her arms. She looked pale and weak and that scared Blake.
Blake ran for three miles with the girl in her arms till she found and open road. She screamed out "somebody please help me!!"
Please
She looked down at Riley and checked her pulse.  Riley had no pulse
Nooo
This is not happening
This can't be happening
She wasn't breathing ...she had lost too much blood. Blake picked her up "not today you will not die on me today"
Blake ran
And ran
And ran
Till she came to a hospital. Age quickly ran inside and caught the attention of three doctors. "P-please help me" she sobbed "she was ...raped and I couldn't stop it ...I hope I'm not too late"
The doctors took Riley from Blake's hand and left her there. "Sit in the waiting room" a nurse said to her.
Blake sat for hours clenching her blood stained shirt hoping for some sort of miracle that Riley would be okay. A nurse came and gave her a form to fill out about Riley.

.........

Hours went by and no one came out and she began to think she lost her.

Then a male doctor came out.

"Blake Solis?"

"Yes that's me"
Her heart fell.

Please let her be okay