Chapter Twelve

7 Years Ago.....

Blake trotted with her teddy bear in one hand over to Blair's house. She was greeted by Blair's mom who opened the door. "Hiya Blake" she pinched her cheek. "Blair's upstairs waiting for you"
"Thank you Mr's Knight" little 10 year old Blake said with her cute British accent. Blake ran upstairs into Blair's bedroom and attacked her with a hug. "RAWWWWRRRR imma killer tiger" she said tackling her to the bed. Blair turned around to face her and giggled. "Hey Blakey ....you ready to play with me?" She asked getting up and pulling a box from under her bed. "Yep but not here...let's go to our secret hide out"
The girls grabbed to box and headed to the attic of Blair's house. The box that Blair pulled out was in fact a Ouija board that Blair found inside her house when she moved in. "Are you sure we should do this? I heard these things bring bad luck" "Yes I didn't want to do it alone" "okay I'm with you all the way Blair" Blake said intertwining her fingers into young Blair's hand. Blair giggled "our hands fit perfectly together it's like we were meant for each other"

The took the board out of the box and began to ask questions.

"Is there anyone here?"
Y-E-S

"Are you trying to harm us?"
M-A-Y-B-E

Blake gasped "I don't think we should be doing this I've got a bad feeling"

"We'll be fine" Blair said smiling at her

Before they asked another question the board spelled out something to them.
Y-O-U  S-H-O-U-L-D-N-T  H-A-V-E 
C-O-M-E  H-E-R-E

They both looked at each other with a look of fear spread across their young faces.

"Who are you"
L-I-L-L-Y

Blair gasped and asked shakingly
"What are you?"
I W-I-L-L   B-E
Y-O-U-R. W-O-R-S-T
N-I-G-H-T-M-A-

Before it could say anything else Blake pulled both their hands off the board and said "we should get outta here"
Blake kicked the board one side and grabbed Blair's hand and tried to leave.

They tried to get out of the attic but they couldn't.
"And where do you think you're going?"
They heard a voice from behind them. Both girls slowly turned around and saw a tall dark haired girl with bright red eyes staring at them with a smirk on her face.
A scream erupted from Blair's mouth but the girl spoke some weird language and Blake couldn't speak. "What'd you do to her" Blake said charging towards her with a fist but was immediately thrown across the room by a force. "Oh please little one do you really think you could hit Lucifer's right hand demon"
"D-ddemon" Blake said stuttering

"Now enough talking it's time for you too to receive your underworld blessings" the girl chuckled to herself

"Now little ones because you've broken the rules of the Ouija board you will be cursed.

She pulled out some papers out of her pocket and looked at the papers then each of the girls.

"Blake Solis ....you are deemed to become immortal by the age of 15 where your first love must die by suicide ....not like you will remember this anyway but I'm reading you your rights" she laughed to herself

"Blair ..... you must join us soon we have big plans for you"

She touched both of the girl's heads and with that she vanished.

Leaving both girls with their memory cleared of what just happened.

PRESENT

Please let her be okay

"Now she's lost a lot of blood but she will be okay,she just had to spend the next few days here to regain her strength" the doctor said to Blake
"Thank goodness" she sighed a sigh of relief. The doctor led her to the room where she found Riley laying there asleep. So Blake sat in the chair next to her and waited for her to wake up.

3 hours later

Riley woke up and to her surprise she found Blake sleeping in the chair next to her with her hand resting on hers. She called her name but Blake didn't wake up so the next best thing was to hit her with her pillow

WHAP

"SWEET ROSEMARY SPICES OWWWWW" she said rubbing her head

"Say what" Riley said laughing at her "what were you dreaming about?"
"A cooking show of course"
"I figured haha"
Riley tapped the side of her bed "come next to me you old bird"
"Hey I'm not that old"
"Are to" she said in the cute baby voice she always does. Blame climbed into bed next to her and Riley rested her head on Blake's shoulder in silence. After a while Blake broke the silence "Hey ri"
She had her eyes closed "yeah?"
"I'm sorry that had to happen to y.." before she could say anything else Riley said "let's not mention it"

Then after a while she fell asleep on her shoulder.
Blake checked to see if she was sleeping  and she was sound asleep.

"I promise you I'll get ya out of this one way or another"

I promise