Chapter Eighteen- Back To Normal (or was it?)

24 HOURS TILL INCIDENT

Blake's POV
The day started normal as usual...I mean like everything was back to normal and I was at school with Riley hanging out in the cafeteria talking about her many cats she used to have back home.

Damn she sure had many felines living with her

I felt like part of me was missing in a way like something was erased from me. But I quickly brushed off this thought as I was rudely interrupted by Riley's horrendous chewing.

"Do you always chew like that" I asked her bluntly. She proceeded to stuff her face with more fries and then responded "yup" chomp chomp chomp

God this was annoying but it was kinda cute.

I placed both my hands at the sides of my face and watched her. "You're beautiful" slipped out of my mouth. Before my brain could register what I just said. Riley leaned forward and kissed me. Her kiss sent shivers down my spine and I actually feared this slightly because no one has had this effect on me. I think I can't remember

Why can't I remember

"You're deep in thought she said smiling"
She was right

"Yes I am...can you help me...I need to relax"

"Then let's ditch"

"You want to ditch school?" I asked her with my eyebrow cocked. "Id ditch anything to be with you" she smirked.

We both snuck out when the ball rang for homeroom and she put directions in my car's gps to take us somewhere. Well of course she drove.... it was a "surprise" after all. Her words...not mine.

God is she gonna kill me

Slow down!!

Oh god she nearly hit the dog

I can't watch this

The ride was over and we arrived at some sort of lake house near to a forest. I'm guessing it was owned by her family because she had a key. "Blimey...YOU DRIVE TOO BLOODY FAST" I said stepping out of the car with my legs shaking. She giggled.
She actually gave me fear and this was strange.

What is this girl doing to me
She grabbed my hand and lead me inside the interior of this house was incredible. There were plush carpets, a fire place and four bedrooms. My jaw dropped as I looked around. "Wait till you see the master bedroom" she said smirking. She took me upstairs into a room with a HUGE bed. There was air conditioning and a jacuzzi in the bathroom,a walk in closet and at least a 56 inch plasma mounted on the wall. "Damn..."

"Get on the bed." She said sternly but still jokingly. I did as she said she grabbed oils and other weird looking stuff from a drawer on the left side on the bed. And climbed into it with me. Without warning she took off my shirt and dug her fingertips into my back which felt amazing because my body was so tense and she seemed to know a lot about what I needed.

RILEY'S POV

My fingers glided over her delicate skin...it was soft and warm I looked at her and she had her eyes closed.

She's stunning

It looked like she was slowly drifting off into sleep as my fingers slowly massaged the deep tissues of her back. She was tense...too tense but after a while her muscles lightened up and were completely relaxed. I came closer and closer to her lower back and my palms worked the muscles deep. She let out a groan...but not one of pain. It was a groan of release. I was done but I needed her to turn over. "Blake can you turn over please? I want to do your shoulders and stomach"