Chapter Seventeen

"Alas...I've found you" she said coldly.
"Mi amor" Blair said turning towards Blake,she cupped her face with both her hands and kissed her. Blake fell to her knees before Blair "please don't leave me"

I'm sorry.

Blair placed her hand over Blake's head. "Now you must forget about me"

And just like that all of their memories together disappeared.

Forever

Blake fell unconscious while Blair walked towards Riley who had soulless eyes. "Now you..."

"I don't know what lucifer has done to you..but there's no way in hell you are more powerful than me" Blair said drawing the two blades attached to back of her. Before any of the girls could make their attack. Time slowed down.

Lucifer

They both thought. A tall man emerged from the shadows with beautiful white wings attached to his back.

"You're an angel..." Riley said with her jaw dropped. Her eyes were back to normal again. She came out of her trance. He walked beside Blair and his wings fell..they looked delicate and soft. The whiteness of his wings was slightly symbolic of his purity.

I knew some part of him was pure and good
Riley thought.
"I can't do this..." She dropped the knife and walked over to Blake who was unconscious on the ground. She held her closely "regardless of whatever happened I'm still by your side"

I forgive you. 

"You're meant for her..." Blair said

She needs you more than me

"Now Riley.." Lucifer said "I knew you wouldn't have killed her..your heart is too good..too big to do such a thing" he said to her. "Now I may not have anything to do with Blake...but Riley Lilly still does..."
"Blake is cursed...and the only way to lift a curse from a demon is to kill it"
"Here" he said throwing a blade to her. "Thanks"

"Wait..why're you doing this...?"
"Aren't you supposed to be evil or something"

He laughed..."I'm not all as I seem".

"One more thing...they are some case files your dad has on her" he said gesturing to Blake on the floor.

Oh crap the case files

"I presume you know about them ...correct?"

"Yes"

"Destroy them." He said sternly

"They must not get out or any further into your dad's work"
"It will destroy us all" he ran his hands through his thick dark hair.

"When you're done"

"You know what to do" he said to her smirking

And just like that all of her memories with him came back. One memory pertaining to the book he placed under blakes bed that was written in Latin.

It's a spell book

"Now we must be off..we have business to attend to" he hooked his arm around Blair's

Good bye mi amor

.......