Chapter 3 * Flirting

Chapter 3

Anthony's POV-

I stared at Lexi as she sat in her seat in front of me. She turned around and looked startled when she saw me I smiled at her and she quickly turned back around. Is this really happening? Mat leaned over to me and whispered "she keeps looking at you!" I laughed And nodded. Lexi shifted in her seat and stood up walking to the teacher. She started to write on a paper and I peered up at her. Man she's gorgeous.

"Stop staring at her your gonna creep her out!"mat whispered. laughed and Lexi looked curiously at us.

She walked behind us and tugged on mats hair.

"Ow" he whispered and we turned around.

"Oh gosh so sorry!" She exaggerated.

He looked at me. I blankly stared at him wanting to laugh but knowing he would kill me if I did. This girl Lexi...she's great(: a little too "popular" I would say tho. but beautiful.

"Bye now!" I snap back into reality as she speaks and walks away.

"What was that about?" I asked mat. He just shrugged and started working again.

I sighed wondering what she's like when she's at home and not around All her peers. Guess ill never know.

Lexi's POV-

I'm so stupid I thought to myself as I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could in these heels. Once I got in I ran to the mirror, I looked...actually not that bad, my eyeliner was still intact and my mascara hasn't smeared. I looked at myself and fixed my hair before walking back. when I opened the door I felt like every pair of eyes was on me, I gulped and continued walking. I quickly got to my seat and sat down, I heard giggling and I snapped my head in Morgan's direction, she just smirked at me.

"oh shut up" I hissed and she covered her mouth laughing again.

"Morgan Lexi no talking!"

I heard the teacher call us out, making us both laugh again.

Anthony's POV-

I heard the door swing open and everyone turned and looked at her, her face fell and she quickly ran to her seat and sat down. I shook my head smiling, she's adorable. Mat looked at me and grinned, He laughed as i rolled my eyes. the bell rang making me jump. Why was is so god damn loud! Mat read my mind and commented

"You get used to it" he smiled before swinging his bag around his shoulder.

I nodded.

I looked at Where Lexi's chair was but she was long gone. hm maybe mat was right maybe I do creep her out. she can't possibly like me! this must be a trick! I'm being punk'd arnt I!? ugh. whatever I don't even care......wait yes do. fuck. what am I supposed to do!

Mat's POV-

I saw tony jump out of the corner of my eye. damn he's annoying, I better get something out of this from Lexi, this sucks. I quietly sighed so he wouldn't hear me.

"you get used to it"

I forced a smile and grabbed my bag. he weakly attempted to smile before getting up and looking for Lexi. I mentally laughed, this poor kid he really thinks she likes him! Lexi would never give up drew I mean 1 he's my best friend and 2 he's the most popular guy in school and she's most popular girl so they have to be together. and they're both hot.

"does Lexi actually want my number" he nervously asked.

"idk I guess." I answered.

"oh......do you think she likes me?" ugh.