Chapter 10* Lost friendship

Lexi's POV-

My eyes flutter open, the first thing I see is Ryan sleeping peacefully and holding me close to him, he's topless and I'm wearing his jersey with no bra on, fuck what happened last night! I must have been drunk! I slowly sit up and I feel Ryan searching for me so I put a Pillow there instead he hugs and sighs in his sleep. I smile he's too cute. I get up and see my clothes scattered over the floor, I groan as my memory of last night comes rushing back.

Spin the bottle shot style

Kissing Ryan

J'Den leaving

Ryan in the bedroom

Wearing Ryan's clothes

JP kissing me

Ryan beating him up

Ryan singing me to sleep

Jesus what have I done? I think to myself and I open the door and quietly shut it and head downstairs.

I arrive at the kitchen and see my iphone shattered on the white tile. Great my lucky day! I groan and pick it up and all the glass peices, I check my phone and it still works surprisingly

23 new messages from

Drewy Poo😘

2 new messages from

Anthony😚

1 new message from

Luke🙈

6 new messages from

J'Den😍

9 missed calls from

Drewy Poo😘

Wow. I slowly set my phone on the marble counter when I hear a door handle jiggling loudly. My body freezes and turns around ever so slightly, a white door next to the main room is obviously trying to be opened. What the hell? My feet pad over and open the door, to my surprise J'Den topples over in front of me.

"Ouch!" She puffs and lifts herself up, her face frowning at me.

"Hi." I sqeak.

"Are you still drunk?" She sighs running a hand through her matted hair.

"No, I don't think so." I answer honestly.

"What the hell happened with you an Ryan?"

Well I knew that was coming.

"Nothing that serious!" I reassure her.

"Promise?" She stares into my flickering eyes.

"Promise!" I hastily nod.

"We need to get out of here." She says sternly to me.

I sigh and nod.

"I guess."

I don't really want to go, I had fun last night. Well mostly.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." she presses before turning the corner.

It's only been a few seconds when I feel a pair of warm arms reach around my waist and pull me close. It's Ryan, He rests his chin on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"I thought you left." He huskily speaks into my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

"Nope, I'm still here." I say nervously pushing him away.

His grip stays intact as he softly kisses my cheek once again before spinning me around.

"Last night was fun!" He beams.