Chapter 6 * Trouble

*4 hours later*

Lexi's POV-

My feet ache tremendously from all the walking, I mean I love shopping but is this really nessasary? I groan loudly and fall down into a chair at the food court. After many minutes of resting, I reveal my phone from my purse and immeadiately call J'Den.

"Hello?" I ask after a few rings.

"Hey, what's up?" She answers.

"Oh nothing really, I just finished shopping are you almost done? I'm sitting at the food-" I lose my thoughts when I catch a glimpse of brown hair across the food court. Ryan.

"Lexi? Hello? Lexi!" She sighs into the phone.

My throat grows dry as I try to speak, my heart starts to race when I meet eye contact with his light hazel eyes.

I curse under my breath as he walks my way with a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

"Lexi?" J'Den grows noticably frustrated.

"I'll- uh, call you back." I quickly speak and throw my phone into my purse.

"Hey! Lexi, right?" Ryan gives me a warm smile when he stops in front of my table.

I pretend to be busy with a makeup mirror as he speaks, "Oh hello, yes that's me." I flash my perfected 'I'm sexy and sophisticated' smile.

We stand in a awkward silence for a few moments while he stares intently into my eyes. I try my best not to blush.

"So," he pulls, "What brings you here?" He sticks his hands into his back pockets, causing his biceps to flex ever so slightly.

I shake my head fighting a smile, "Oh, well my best friend is in town for a 3 months so I'm out shopping with her."

He looks behind me and raises an eyebrow.

"Where is she?" He let's out an angelic laugh.

Oh, two can play this game. I think to myself.

I begin to twirl my hair around my fingers and bit my lip ever so often, "Oh, she's coming. She's just finishing up." I giggle.

He just nods.

I can't help but smile when I'm near him. I feel bad for leading him on. Drew would be so mad at me if he found out I was flirting with another guy. Especially Ryan. He hates Ryan. He explained to me the other day that Ryan really gets on his nerves, and that he used to be mates with him.

"Do you happen to know Drew?" I softly ask with a cautious smile.

"Drew Hayes?" He questions becoming uncomfortable.

"Yeah?" I glance at my feet that continue to twitch with pain.

I accidently begin to study him, he's about 5 inches taller than me, very fit, and he seems to be athletic, he's always wearing a sports jersey and black skinny jeans.

"Yeah, I used to be friends with him." His expression is unreadable.

"Used to?" I ask when he looks around the crowded court.

"Uh yeah, he's- well what would you call it? A bit less serious about certain situations than I am." His eyebrows scrunch together.

"Certain situations?" I noisily question.

"It's complicated." He winks at me and gently grabs my hand pressing his warm lips to my soft skin. My body heats with his smooth touch.

"Can I get your number babe?" He sweetly coos still holding my hand.

"Oh, why not!" I confidently smile at him then quickly search through my purse for my phone. As I'm pulling out receipts and gum wrappers I feel a warm hand on my bum. I turn slightly to see Ryan grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"Looking for this?" He smirks holding it out.

I almost lose it. "Uh- yeah." I cover with a giggle reach out to grab it. His hand makes his way to my face and his fingers tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, then he places his smooth hand on my cheek.

He pauses for a while before speaking, "Your gorgeous did you know that?" He studies my face as I slowly swallow.

Drew has always called me gorgeous and beautiful, it's always been that way since the day we first laid eyes on each other. I would say our relationship is quite serious.

"Drew has told you that before?" His eyes never leave mine. Our foreheads almost touching.

"Yes." I nod my head.

"Well if you were mine I would tell you how perfect you are every second of the day." He compliments while reaching around my hips and pulling me closer to him.

I stay silent, my body tingling with excitement.

"I would treat you like a queen, give you what ever you need." He goes on,

"Does drew do that?" He leans closer to me now whispering.

"I-." I can't seem to find any words in response.

"Would you like that?" He whispers into my ear, when I don't answer he slowly starts to kiss my neck, crossing the line for me.

My eyes shoot open and shove him away.

"I shouldn't be doing this." My mouth is dry when I speak.

"Come on, Lexi." He serenades me. His grip latches onto me again causing my breathing to hitch.

I let out a sigh, he pulls away slightly and looks into my eyes.

We have a minute to take in each other's appearances,

He's structured so beautifully, his beautiful eyes tugging at my heart, his dimples when he smiles. I shouldn't be thinking like this! Why can't I control it?

"How about that number?" He coos playing with my hair.

"Oh yeah." I grab my phone and wait for him to answer.

We exchange numbers quickly after he pulls away.

"So you got plans for the rest of the night?" He smiles widly at me causing my face to go white.

"Oh um I don't think so." I ponder.

"Well why don't you and your friend come hang with me and my mates for the rest of the night? We'll drive you home." He offers.

Oh.

"Sounds cool," I trail off almost regretting my desicison.

"Great." He smirks, showing a white smile.

"Lexi!" I hear an angry voice call behind me.

I flip my head around to find J'Den storming towards me.

_______________________

Hello!

So sorry that I haven't been updating in a while, I've been so busy! I was just on a trip, I'm back now and I will be able to update more! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Any suggestions? What do you think about Ryan? Should Lexi trust him? What happened with J'Den and him in the past? Keep voting to find out!

Please Leave

C O M M E N T S

And

VOTE