Chapter 4 * Starbucks

So this is a longer update I hope you enjoy! Please leave

C o m m e n t s

&

V o t e

Thanks for reading guys! 😘

- Lexi <3

___________________________

Anthony's POV-

I groaned as I plopped into a chair at the back of the classroom. I slowly leaned over and unzipped my bag to pull out my notepad.

I tightly shut my eyes and sighed.

I was exhausted already!

My eyes shot open when I heard a dainty voice bouncing around me, I turned to the door to see Lexi walking in with, Drew.

She was smiling widely at him as he talked to his friends before taking her hand in his and leading her to the middle rows of the classroom. He sat her beside him.

I could hear that she started to talk to him about her day so far but I could tell he wasn't really focused on her. She kept going on about her day and he just kept slowly nodding and saying 'mhm' every now and then.

God he's a jerk. She deserves way better.

My thoughts were inturupted by the teacher yelling.

"Alright everyone in they're seats!" Her voice boomed around the room.

"My name is Mrs. Tompson, but you can call me Mrs. T!" She kept blabbing about whatever we were going to be doing for the next quarter.

I heard light whispering coming from Drew and Lexi. He whispered something in her ear. She gasped covering her mouth and giggled.

Aw she's adorable.

He grinned at her as she continued to giggle.

"Alright class for this first project we will be working with partners!"

The teacher exclaimed.

Lexi quickly turned to Drew. He nodded at her before reaching to his backpack and pulling out some gum.

"Ehem class! I will be picking your partners so don't get too excited." she laughed at her own words.

The class all let out a long and exaggerated sigh. Mrs. T dug into the papers on her desk before pulling out a stack of packets.

"Here are your partners!....

Katherine and Olivia

Kaison and Nathan

Gwynne and Josh

Jake and Grayson

M.E. and Grant

Lexi and Anthony

Mat and Natalie

Drew and Johnny

Ashley and Toria

And

Baxter and Michael."

Did she just say? No. That's not possible? Am I...am I crazy? Or did she actually just assign me and...Lexi, Together? What?

I could see Lexi tense in her chair before slightly turning to Drew which he shrugged lazily. I saw her eyes dart towards me I quickly looked down at my shoes kicking them together.

"Alright here is the rubric and by the way this is not an in class project so you and your partner need to find time on the side to work on this project."