Chapter 9 Baby or Babies?

1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabel P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night I thought to pee.But instead my water broke...."MICHAEL! MY WATER BROKE!"I shout, in a panic.He came running towards me."Ok,Come on babe I got the bags already in the car."Michael says feeling accomplish and leading me to the car.

As we were on our way to the hospital I called Rosey."Isabel it 3 am why did you call at this time of night."Rosey says to me half awake and grumpy."Oh,sorry to wake you but I'd figure you would like to know that my water broke!"I say yelling over the phone."OH SHIT!Rosey says fully awake. "Can you please come right now I need my best friend by my side." I say whining."Yea,ill be there in like 15 minutes I'll tell Ashton what going on if he hears me."Rosey says over the phone and then hangs ups on me.

We were finally at the hospital they had me in a gown and on a IV already.The doctor hasn't came yet to see how much dilated  I am so far."Hey girl!"I see Rosey come in the doorway and greets me with a hug."Thank god you're here I think Michael gonna faint he been freaking out maybe talk to him for me he outside smokeing I think."Um,sure"I say walking outside."Michael hey man you ok?"I ask sitting be side him.

"No,I'm not Rosey, I'm scared shitless of being a dad right now"Michael says shakily."Michael you're not alone you have Isabel to and she a first mom to don't think like this right now.She needs right now and Michael. i've never said this to anyone but im glad isabel having a baby with you.So be a good dad and boyfriend to her!Get your ass up there and man up.If you guys ever need help with her just call me or Ashton we wouldn't mind your like family to us." Rosey says calmly.

Michael got up and walked back to the room with Rosey.He pull a chair up beside Isabel and held her hand.Isabel look me with a grin for doing that for her.Rosey sat down in a chair and fell back to sleep.

Rosey P.O.V.

I wake up and look to see Isabel and Michael passed out no baby yet and it was exactly noon.All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna get sick.I made a mad dash to the bathroom. I lean my head over the toilet and throw up last night dinner.

I was so shaky and I felt shaky and dehydrated. But I've drank lots of water so I don't know if that the problem.I came back out to the room Ashton arrived."Hey,baby girl." Ashton says to me,and kisses me."Hey babe."I say kissing him."Sorry to interrupt  you guys, but can you all move in the hall beside the father of the baby .I'm just checking how much Dilated  Isabel is."The nurse says.We headed out into the hallway.

"God it been forever since, I've been here it was just like yesterday Carson, was born that cute little innocent face.His small warm hands and his gorgeous blue eyes."Ashton says to me smiling.Him talking about Carson when he was first born was so sweet."Awe and babe Alisha would be so proud of how an amazing dad you are  to him too."I say hugging him.After hugging him my vision was messing up and the room was spinning."Rosey you ok?NURSE!"Ashton shouts.

Ashton and Rosey P.O.V.

"What going on with my girlfriend?!"I say freaking out to Michael."Ashton chill man she will be ok she might have the flu or something."Michael says trying to reassure him."How can I chill when she collapsed in front of me?!"Just sit down in here with me and and Isabel she a 5 so we got time to wait to see if Rosey ok."If you say so."I sat down and pout at Michael,he like a brother to me but he also can be a smart ass. I'm surprise he not freaking out to be a dad.

I awaken my eyes and look around and confused of what happen."Um nurse what happen?"I ask laying on a gurney."You collapsed since you're awake I'm gonna run a few tests on you real quick but I need a blood and pee sample."The nurse says handing me a cup and setting up the blood testing.

I went in and back out of the bathroom with my sample.She went to lab with my blood and pee."Rosey, thank god you're ok."Ashton says ,hugging me."Do you feel ok?"Ashton asks me."Yes ,just nauseous that's all."I say."Sorry to break the moment but may I ask you guys a question?"The nurse ask." Yes."Ashton says."Ok, is this your boyfriend?" The nurse ask in a odd voice."Yes he is."I say confused."Well congratulations! Your having a baby,you are 1 month along."The nurse says. Me and Ashton look at each other with our mouth's hanging open."Pregnant?! Are you sure?!"Rosey says freaking  out." Yes we are, I'll leave you two alone."The nurse says getting a call for another patience.

"Pregnant!"Rosey says looking at Ashton scare."I put a condom on,I'm pretty sure I did."Ashton says."Well it must have broken or something.What are we gonna do?I'm not ready to be a mom yet."Rosey you are ready.You take care of Carson like he your own.I'll help you through this I promise."Ashton says kissing me."Well let's talk about this later Isabel need us right now."Rosey says."

Please~Vote~Comment~Share -Em :D