Chapter 12 Christmas

A Few Months Later

---------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie

P.O.V.

It was Christmas eve night, I been baking Christmas cookies for hours on end getting ready for the ugly sweater party at Isabel's and Michael's house.Ashton was putting on Carson outfit for the party as, I watch the two laughing at trying to put Carson's pants on as Ashton kept blowing farts on his belly.

"You guys are so cute it frightening."I  walk over and sit on the couch next to them."Your beautiful tho baby and so is this little one even if we don't know the gender yet." Ashton says, leaning over and kissing my what is now 6 month along pregnant belly.

"Awe your so good to me"I say a little emotional from my hormones.

"You been so good to me and Carson you love him like as if he was just your own. That takes alot for someone to do and I'm  glad to have met you babe, and look at  us now were together and have a little one on the way. Even tho it wasnt plan but I'm just glad to have another child with someone like you."He sits up and kisses me on the lips gently as I shed a tear from what he said.

"Mommy Dada coukies " Carson says climbing in between us I got up  and gave him one little cookie.

I went and put on my coat,and grabbed two of the containers of cookies while Ashton carry Carson along with a bag full of cookies for me.We both put the cookies in the back seat and hop in.

After a good 15 minute drive we arrived to Michael  and Isabella's house

"OH GOOD YOU GUYS MADE IT" Isabel says in a cheer seeing us as she came and help bring Carson as Ashton and I grab the cookies.

I sat them down on the table in the house as my back was sorta hurting me as I rubbed my belly alittle."Go sit down   Rosie I dont want that little one coming to early." Ashton says kissing my cheek." You sure babe I dont wanna burden you with all this stuff."I'm sure go sit."

I sat down on the couch and watched Carson play with some of Isabel's and Michael's family member children as Isabel came and sat next to me with her baby Angel. Who was now at least 6 months old.

"Hey Rosie how the pregnancy been?" She ask bouncing the gurgling baby on her knee.

"It been ok but I'm just stressing to know what were having and my back killing me all the time."

"Well you and Ashton agreed to wait but if you wanna know maybe talk with him? Also do you wanna hold your God daughter?"Isabel says giveing her daughter a kiss."I would  love to." I smile  and take her from her as I sat her on my tummy. Making silly faces at her as she giggles.

Ashton P.O.V.

I sat up at the table drinking a beer watching Rosie play with Angel. I see look over and see that Luke was here and was staring at her as well which made me a bit jealous. So I got up and went over to him.

"Look man I know you and Rosie are best friends and all that but stop staring at her. It all over your face that you have a thing for her but she my girlfriend and the mother of my child we have on the way." I took another swig off my beer.

"Your right I do have feelings for her but it killing me. I can't be with her  whether or not she with you or had your kid. I still like her, she the prettiest and sweetest woman I met and I'm not doing anything to harm you and her relationship. If it helps me and her haven't spoke in a month." Luke says looking at me as he stretched abit.

I Then see Rosie walking over with Angel in her arms."Hey boys look who I got" Rosie says tickling Angel and giving her lots of kisses.

"Can I steal this little one real quick my mom wanna hold her granddaughter?" Michael says chuckling. Rosie nods and hand her off to him

"So Rosie any kicks or anything yet?" Luke as smiling at her."Oh yes right now actually" she says' I watch her take Luke hand and place it on her belly." Wow that pretty lit." Luke says staring  and watching her moving belly.

" Mommy mommy" Carson says running to Rosie with his finger black and blue."What happen sweetie?"Rosie pick him up and took him the couch and held him and kiss his finger for abit.

"Well Ashton is that all?I'm about to leave anyways"Luke says getting up to go grab one more beer."Yea it is well ima go join my little family over there."I  walk off and sit down by Rosie and listen to Carson trying to speak about what happen" fingy gut smosh inn dor "I lean over and kiss his fingy as well and watch everyone.

After another hour pass by, the competition for the ugly sweater was Michael and Calum they won a 100 gift card to target. Next it was just Isabel,Michael Calum,Me,Rosie and Carson and Angel. Carson was pass out on the couch while, Angel was a sleep in her own crib. 

Rosie picked up some of the leftover cookies she made and other stuff she wanted which look like alot like she was gonna feed an army. I helped sweep while Calum washed the counters and Angel did the dishes while Michael took the extra chairs in the basement."Well I think we're all done here Merry Christmas guys"Isabel and Michael say. 

After we left their house we took a nice slow drive, as I looked over at Rosie for abit as she was sleeping. I end up not focusing and see headlights come right at us I try to swerve but it all just happen to fast as the car rolled my vision started to go faint... 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well there that chapter was suppose to be post on christmas but stuff was deleted but i hope you enjoy this scary moment and wait for the next Chapter Please Vote and Comment -Em