Chapter 14 Hope

Rosie P.O.V.

It been 2 months since Carson, hasn't woken up from the coma still. Ashton has been in hard depression, he maybe sleeps 2 hours at most even try asking me if we need more stuff for the nursery even tho everything we need so far is here.

He also been drinking more then usual with Luke sometimes Luke is so drunk we have him stay on the couch. I am now 8 months pregnant I cant really do much since my cervix are still trying to open.

Isabel and Michael been a really big help since this happen I don't really cry unless Isabel with me I don't want Ashton getting more upset then he is.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got up and walked to the bathroom as I hear a loud crash in the living room I walk in there seeing that Ashton fell and knock over some glass vases on the counter where he was stumbling drunk."Are you ok Hun ?" I say walking over to him slowly."Ohh yeeeaa im finee babyy." He says to me in a loopy tone.I texted Luke and Michael to come over and help me deal with him.As I went back to the bathroom.

Michael came walking along with Calum and Luke behind him, Calum also brought along his girlfriend She had Black Hair like the color of a Stallion on a horse with ocean blue eyes."Oh hiiiii guys how are ya!!"Ashton says , getting up and stumbling over to them and hugging all 3 of them.

I then walk back to Carson room instead for some quietness even tho i didn't like it was quiet I just wish that little boy would come home.I end up crying in the palm of my hands for a bit as I hear the door screech open.

"Rosie?You ok?"Luke ask,"No...I'm just tired of seeing him drunk...I feel helpless right now especially at 8 months pregnant.I can't even move much." I sobbed more feeling Luke rubbing my back.

"Uhm Rosie, why don't you take a hotel tonight you need an absolute break from this.

"Michael  and Calum say walking in behind Luke. "I can't tho I have to be on bed rest i can't move much i can't even stand long to cook dinner." I say getting angry as i clenched my fist."Then how about calling a alcohol facility for him then?" Calum girlfriend says.

"I'm not his wife or any relation to him. I haven't even told his own mother and father, how bad Ashton been. I can say that im the mother to his unborn twins and still nothing ." I say with a stern tone to Calum girlfriend.

"How about Ashton stays with me and Isabel for a few nights Angel gonna be at her grand parents for a few days it gives you time to relax and feel better about yourself." Michael says, to me as he held my hand in comfort I nodded my head that was fine.

Luke,end up staying behind after Ashton kissed me good bye, as he went Michael and Isabel's.I mostly lay down and relaxed as watching Luke help clean up for me. Luke is like a best friend to me but also someone I can count on he was distancing himself from everyone in our friend group but I made him come out more and he better himself.

" Alright Rosie, you fine with me crashing in the guest room here in alittle bit to keep an eye on ya?" Luke says flopping into bed next to me.

"Yes that fine but before you do there some clean blankets and pillows on the dryer if you need them I can get them here in alittle bit." I say getting up to do it.

"No no you sit Rosie it time for someone to do something for you especially in this state right now.I know I'm not Ashton but I know he wouldn't want you to be like this drunk or not." Luke says,as he put a hand on my belly rubbing it gently.

I listen and lay back down in the bed as I turn to turn off the lamp I look back to find luke pass out on my belly. I was gonna move him but he looked comfy so I just passed out.

~~~~~~~~\\\\\\~~\\\~~\~~~\\\~~~~\\\\\~~~~~~~\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\~~~~~~~\\\\~~~~~\\\~~~\\~~~

Next Morning

Ashton P.O.V.

I wake up with a hammering headache as I'm not sure what happen last night as I look to see Rosie but it was blank pillow I then realized I'm not in me bed.

There better not be, a another chick in here or Rosie,gonna ring my neck or leave me to. I got up and realise by the shape of the room and colors I was at Michaels house.I walked out into the liveing room seeing  Michael and Isabel cuddle up on the couch with some coffee.

"Do you guys know why I'm here and where Rosie?"I asked confused as I looked at them as Isabel gave me a mean look.

"She at home you stay here last night, because you broke a bunch of stuff in your house.Rosie won't tell you ,but she went sobbing into Carson room over it and just, Rosie feels she can't do anything right and she 8 months pregnant Ashton I get Carson is in the hospital but this isnt what he would want for you." Michael tells me as he was getting abit mad at me.

"Rosie also 8months pregnant and this stuff going on with you she doesnt need that especially with the situation Carson in you gotta remember she loves that little boy to even if he not biologically hers.She getting to the point of possibly getting post partum depression and that not a good thing to watch a woman go through." Isabel says with a groan as she then gets up to go get more coffee.

"Luke with her righ now actually I don't think he ever left last night. Rosie idea not ours."Michael tells me as I get alittle mad but I then reach into my pocket to text Rosie asking if she ok and if we can talk later as I waited for a response.

My phone ding as I got a text back saying she was fine and that luke left to go home.I then called the hospital to see if anything else changed with carson." Woodland Memorial hospital how may I help you?" The person, says on the phone as I explain to them about Carson as they told me still no changes.

I then see Calum walking in with his girlfriend  " hi Ashton,Michael, and Isabel." He says to us.

Please - Vote or Comment :)