Chapter 11 Surprises

Rosey P.O.V.

I gather some plates and silverware and brought them out on the back porch where we were haveing Isabells welcome home party it been a good 1 month that they been there Angel lungs weren't developed properly yet.

Ashton was cooking burgers Calum was playing with Carson Luke was on his phone.

"I think they just pulled in"Ashton says.We all hid inside we heard their voices."Surprise! "We all shout in joy."Awe you guys are sweet."Isabel says grinning. "Mikey Izzy" Carson says in his little voice stumbling over to them."Hey buddie this is Angel your new friend."Michael says holding him and showing him angle in the carseat."Baby." Carson says in a giggle."Awe your such a cutie Carson."Isabel says kissing his cheek.

"Burgers are done guys"Ashton says.Everyone grabbed a plate and sat down at the table to eat.

Rosey glance at Ashton to tell them the news."Um guys me and Rosey have something to tell you."Ashton says looking at me to finish the rest."We are expecting a little Irwin."I say in a stutter."Oh my gosh congrats guys im so happy for you."Michael says."Me too"isabel nods

"Your pull out game sucks Ashton."Calum says in a snicker."I know I couldn't be any happier tho."Ashton says kissing Rosey on the hand.

"This was um great guys but im gonna go."Luke says getting up from the table in a hurry.

"Is Luke ok Calum?"Ashton ask concerned while shoveing food down his throat."Yea,just I think he likes Rosey and I think, he getting into drugs was at his place a few days ago and saw needles in thebathroom.Don't tell him I said anything tho alright?"Calumn says drinking lemonade.

"Oh Bless his heart."Rosey says feeling bad."It will be ok babe we will help him through this."Ashton says kissing Rosey and go to pick up Carson."Ill be back in a bit guys im gonna go get some of mine and Isables stuff."Michael says heading out to the car.

Rosey got up and started to do the dishes.Carson was taking a nap on the couch.Isabel was changing Angels diaper and moving into the geust  room for the next 2 weeks their staying here to learn what to and not to do with baby Angel.

Michael came back inside with a suit case.Ashton help him carry the stuff to their room.Rosey went and took Carson to his room so he wouldn't be deserve by the sounds of the baby crying or the doors opening and closing shut. After hours everyone began to settle down and sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but here you go :) -Em