Chapter Three; Forgive Me

Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
Ashton's POV

I pull open the front door hearing sobs coming from the front room. I go in and see Rosey crying on the couch, Carson is asleep in the playpen.

I go over to the couch and sit by Rosey, pulling her close and letting her cry into my chest.

"I'm sorry Rosey," I say rubbing her back. "You look so much like Alisha and you were wearing her favorite colors and I got caught up in the moment."

"It's fine I understand. Everyone leaves me eventually, I'm used to it.."

"I won't leave you Rosey. I promise you I will never leave you." I say holding her close to my chest.

"Who's frappe?" She asks sitting up and seeing the frappe I placed on the table.

"I got it for you as an apology."

"Thank you." She says smiling and kissing my cheek. I bite my lip looking down at my shoes.

Rosey tries to turn away but I grab her wrist before she can, I see her flinch. "What's the matter Rosey?"

"N-nothing." She stutters. I pull up her sleeve and see fresh cuts.

"Oh my.. Rosey.."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She says crying once again. I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay. We all have our moments." I mutter rubbing circles into her back.

I pull Rosey up with me and walk her over to the sink. I get a washcloth and rub it gently over the cuts. I get a gauze wrapping it around her wrist. "Promise me you won't do this again?"

"I won't. I have to go to bed, Carson wakes up early. Goodnight Ashton." She smiles getting on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. I smile, she may look like Alisha, but her personality is different. Rosey is a bubble of happiness, while Alisha was depressed most of the time..

~~~~~~~

Rosey's POV (Dream)

"Mom, Dad?" I call up the stairs, getting no reply.

"Jeff, Taylor, wait down here. Okay?" I ask my younger siblings feeling afraid. I knew I shouldn't have taken them to the park.. I walk up the stairs feeling queasy, something is not right.

"Mom? Dad?" I call down the hall, again getting no reply. What's with them!

I go to my parents room and try to open the door, but find it locked. "Mom! Dad? Let me in!" I say in tears. I run to my bedroom grabbing their spare key and run back, unlocking the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"No! No! No!" I wake up abruptly feeling sticky with sweat and feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"Rosey? Are you okay? What is it?" Ashton asks running into my room.

"Bad dream."

"Rosey, it's okay it's just a dream." Ashton mutters kissing my cheek.

"No it wasn't! It wasn't a dream," I say crying into his chest.

"Tell me about it then."

I take a deep breathe, starting the story. "A year ago my parents were murdered.. Both of their throats slit open. Me and my siblings just got back from the park and went home. I had a bad feeling. I made my siblings stay downstairs while I went upstairs to investigate. The master bedroom, mom and dad's room, was locked and it normally never was. I got the spare key and opened the door. Mom was on the floor, throat slit open, blood everywhere. Dad was in the master bathroom, same with him. I ran down the stairs and went with my siblings to the neighbors. I explained to them what had happened and they called the police. A lady from a near by orphanage took my siblings away. I was 18 but I couldn't take custody of them. They now live in Ireland with a long lost relative. They were all I had. I miss them all so much." I sob into Ashton's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Rosey." Ashton says crying a bit.

"Ashton can you sleep in here tonight? I don't want to sleep alone. I'm so scared." I whisper.

"Sure."

Ashton got into bed and laid next to me. I put my head on his chest and he put his arms around me pulling me close. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Ashton says kissing my cheek. I let out a content sigh, thankful to have finally met my savior.

AN- it's finally edited! Thank you Trel. Hope you enjoyed it. I have plans for later chapters.. *rubs hands together and laughs evilly*

Before I forget! I need two more girls for this story. Luke and Calum's girlfriends. Pm me or comment if interested!

-Em