Chapter 4; Tour and Home

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Rosey's POV

"Hey Rosey. Could you come here?" Ashton shouts from the living room. I wonder what's the matter? Does he hate me? Am I not good enough to watch Carson? Tons of thoughts go through my mind, making me feel really uneasy.

I walk into the living room with Carson on my hip, "what is it Ashton?" I curse myself silently for my voice cracking.

"Me and the guys are going back on tour for 3 months. You, Isabel, and Carson are going to have to wait here in Australia though."

"Oh," I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in. "When do you guys leave?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"Oh okay. You and Carson can have like a daddy and me day if you want."

"That sounds pretty good actually. Then after do you want to go out for dinner?"

"Yeah sure. That sounds great!" I say smiling widely.

"Do you want it to be a date or no? Like its fine if you don't want it to be." Ashton rambles.

"A date, date." Ashton smiles at me and kisses my cheek. Carson starts laughing and giggling. Ashton kisses Carson before holding him and playing airplane, making me laugh.

Music starts blaring from my phone so I leave to check it, the caller is Isabel.

"Hey Rosey! Did Ashton tell you they are leaving?" Isabel asks me her voice cracking. This may be hard on her, she hates when people leaves.

"Yeah he's gonna take Carson with him today and then take me out to dinner later on," I practically squeal. "Do you want to go shopping with me today? I got my pay check!"

"Yes! I haven't been to the mall in ages."

"Okay, can I pick you up in, let's say 20 minutes?"

"Sure. Text me when you're here." Isabel says hanging up.

"Hey Ashton, me and Isabel are going to go shopping."

"Okay that's fine. I'm going to take Carson to Monkey Joes. Text me later," he says kissing her check and heading outside.

I head out after I see his car pull away.

Isabel P.O.V. (SURPRISE.)

As I waited for Rosey to try on a few dresses I decided to head across the street to the small pharmacy. I had been feeling strange for a few weeks and decided to now get a pregnancy test. Michael and I have been planning out our future and kids were in the plan, just not this early. I will have to tell Rosey if I am, and Michael later. He is about to go on tour and I don't want to be a bother to him.. I love having Rosey around. Not only have I known her for years, but she's the only girl I have to talk to. If Ashton were to fire her, I would probably loose myself.

I grab a box and pay and then head back over to the store, Rosey is looking around when she sees me.

"Hey! I found the most perfect dress. Where do you want to go next?"

"I have to head to the bathroom.. Can you go to Aunt Annie's Pretzels and get me a pizza pretzel. (A/N- Aunt Annie's Pretzels is amazing and they have the best cinnamon pretzel sticks and pizza pretzels. Bless them.)

"Sure!" Rosey says heading to the back of the line.

I rush to the bathroom and take the test..

A/N- It has been a while and i am sorry. major writers block. I'm still looking for people to apply to be Luke or Calum's girlfriend in this! Comment or Pm me if interested.

-Em