Chapter Five; Home And Tour (Part Two)

Move Along - The All-American Rejects
Rosey's POV

I wake up around 5:30 to the sound of crying. I walk in and see Carson standing at his crib and notice his clothes are off. I sigh grabbing the baby and putting him on the changing table. I change his nappy quickly and dispose of his old nappy in the garbage can by it. I find Carson a sailors outfit to wear for the day.

I go into the living room and place Carson in his play pen. I turn on the tv for him while I go to the kitchen and make some coffee and buttered toast. I make sure to pour Carson a sippy cup of milk as well. I walk back into the room and the news anchor is talking about the second biggest band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. I practically squeal because I am still a major fan. A picture of Ashton appears on the tv and Carson jumps up and down in his playpen chanting, "daddy."

I feel my phone start vibrating in my jean pocket and glance at the caller id noticing its Isabel. I accept the call,

"Did you see the news?"

"Which? About 5 Seconds Of Summer?"

"Yeah like our babies are on there and I'm so proud of them."

"Hey, hold on a minute. There's something about them coming on again."

I look at the news and my mouth falls open and I start sobbing,

"Breaking News: It seems that the plane that 5 Seconds Of Summer has went off the charts. It hasn't been on the charts for the past 20 minutes.. I'm sorry to say this, for fans and loved ones both, but it seems as if the plane has either crash landed or crashed into the middle of the ocean. We will have more news about it at 10. Back to you Allen."

I hear Isabel sobbing on the other end of the phone and I am shaking badly. My phone drops out of my grasp and I run to pick up Carson. I pick him up and hug him tight, starting to cry even harder.

•••••••

I hear the doorbell ring and the door slam. I hear the crying before I see her. Isabel walks into the living room, spots me, and falls into my open arms.

"Isabel dear, calm down. You're gonna lose the baby due to stress if you don't calm down. Please just take a few deep breathes."

Isabel freezes for a moment and realizes that she hasn't even told Michael yet. She tries to hold in the tears but they flow even more than before.

"Isabel please listen to me. You need to take a few deep breathes and calm down."

"How can I calm down when the love of my life, the father of my unborn child, could be either dead or lost?"

"Isabel do you want to stay here for a while? I know it's Ashton's house and all but I don't think he would mind you staying here. I'm here for you, and so is Carson."

"Thank you so much Rosey, it means a lot to me." Isabel says hugging Rosey.

"I'm going to go make some food for breakfast, be a dear and watch Carson." Isabel nods her head in agreement and I make my way to the kitchen. I gather bacon, eggs, pancake mix, and sausage and get to work.

••••••

Rosey, Isabel, and Carson were all seated at the table. The meal was delicious thanks to Rosey. Worry about the boys were on all of their minds, except for Carson who had no clue about what had happened.

"Mommy?" Carson asks looking at Rosey. Rosey and Isabel both look at Carson in shock. "Mommy!" He cries impatiently this time. He is sobbing by this point. Rosey quickly recovers from the shock and picks him up and takes him to his room to change his diaper. Meanwhile Isabel sits at the table, mouth still wide open. Mommy? Carson had called Rosey mommy. It surprised the hell out of her, but she had to admit that it was one of the cutest things she'd ever witnessed.

"I'm going to head home to grab a few things. I will be back later!" Isabel calls out to Rosey before putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Okay. We will see you later!" Rosey yells from somewhere inside of the house.

"Bye." Isabel hears a small voice say from behind her causing her to whirl around. Carson crawled to her and managed a bye. Rosey comes in, scooping him off of the floor and into her arms. She gives a kiss to both of Isabel's cheeks before leading her out.

••hours later••

For dinner I took Isabel and Carson out for ice cream. I got myself an Oreo blizzard, Isabel a Reese cup blizzard, and Carson got some gummy worms in a little cup on top of vanilla ice cream which looks absolutely disgusting.

"So Isabel, what do you want to name the baby if it is a girl or boy?"

"If it's a boy I was thinking of either Zane or Tate. I've always been in love with those names. For a girl maybe Angel or Charlie." Isabel says smiling happily.

"Those are all great names!"

"So Rosey I'm curious, but how are you not that sad? The boys are lost and could even be dead for all we know." Isabel says sniffling.

"Well I promised Ashton something. If there's something negative: don't think about it, think about the positive. I know that they're still alive. I am for sure that they are alive. I'm not giving up on them."

"That's great to hear. I might need to try that sometime." Isabel says wiping her eyes clear of tears and smiling at me.

After we ate our unhealthy food choice i drove us home. As soon as Carson was put in the crib he was out like a light. I let Isabel have my bed saying that I would sleep on the couch. Instead I went into Ashton's room and laid on his bed inhaling his scent. It smells so much like him. I started to tear up before rolling over and hearing something make a weird noise. I lift up the cover and see a piece of paper with my name on it. Curiosity gets the best of me and I look at it:

Rosey;

'I don't know how to say this. Let me just come out with it. Rosey, you are beautiful. You are nice. You are funny. You are lovable. You are perfect for me and I'm not saying that because you look like a certain someone. I'm telling you this from my heart. You are great with Carson. He's always in a good mood when you're around, but so am I. You must have that effect on us Irwin's? You make me happy and I feel complete when I'm with you. Remember when you slept with me in my bed? And we were cuddled up. Elephants were trampling in my stomach, butterflies were going wild. I can't believe I'm saying this, but here goes nothing. Rosey, I think I am in love with you. Not like a middle school crush, but like actual 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old' type of love. Would you be my girlfriend?'

Hopefully yours,
Ashton

A/N- *gasps* Oooooo. Bet you didn't see that coming.(;

-Em