Chapter 7 Home!

Ashton's P.O.V.

We booked a flight home this morning. Michael had just gotten out of the hospital, so we all thought it was time to finally go home. The boys and I were finally going to be home.

I could see my son Carson and Rosey again after almost 3 months. I'd finally see mum and Hank and my siblings. We made sure the media hadn't heard of our arrival. We were staying on the down low until we arrived back in Australia. We knew that the news about us being alive would stir up everyone. We didn't want anyone to know yet.

The only person who knew was the pilot who found us, a nice man named James. We would have probably been dead if he hadn't found us in time.

"Ashton the plane is ready for us," Calum says coming into the room with Luke by his side. They have a really strong bond now, it's greater than before. We all 4 have a stronger bond now. The crash brought us together.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the plain behind the boys."Man i can't wait to see the girls again i miss them so much and Carson."Michael says smiling,and playing with his thumbs."Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosey P.O.V.

I stepped out of the shower and on to the cold hard cement floor,grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me.

I plug in the blow dryer to the outlet and turn it on full blast.I did that for like 20 minutes,my phone began to blare idfc by blackbear.I picked it up and answer it."Hello?"I says softly."Hai Rosey it me Hank,could you maybe come over today with Carson please?"Hank ask pleading."Of course ,I'll be there in about half an hour."I say thrilled.

"Thanks sweat heart see you in a bit."Hank says, hanging up the phone. I went into Carson room and packed his baby bag.Then change his diaper and clothes.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door with him. I buckle him up into the car seat. I then got in and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton P.O.V.

I waited for Rosey and Carson to come in the door.I was literally shaking with Joy to see them.

I think I love Rosey and I mean love her. (Knocks) My mom got the door and let them in I just waited in the room for them.

I see Carson stubbling into the living and shouts."DADDY!"He says smiling so big.I pick him up and hugged him."There my boy I miss you so much.

"Wait a minute.Daddy? Ashton back?!"Rosey says to her self. Then makes her way to the living room.

I saw Rosey put her hands over her mouth and a tear.streaming down her face.I could tell that she had missed me.I made my way over to her. Wrapped her and Carson into a hug.

"Your alive thank god! I was so worry about you Ashton."Rosey says emotionally to me."I missed you all so much.You guys were on my mind 24/7."I say chokeing up.

"How about me and Rosey cook some dinner for us. You boys can go watch the game for a little bit."Ashton mother says.

"I sat on the couch with my dad and son.It felt so good to be home. "So dad how has everything been since I've been gone?" I ask cuddling Carson.

"Great honestly, we love having Rosey over she a blessing and a sweetheart and Carson called her mommy the other day. I think he loves Rosey." My father says,happily.

"Um dad,I think I'm in love with Rosey she so amazing and wonderful with Carson I've never seen Carson be this happy with someone. She gives me butterflies the presence of seeing her smile makes me happy everyday. She is such a sweet and loving person.I would say more but we don't have that much time."I say feeling happy.

"Well son follow your heart and treat her right. Because I really like her."My father says patting me on the shoulder.

"Boys dinner ready!"Rosey shouts."Comin mommy."I hear Carson mumble as he stumble his way to the kitchen It was the most cutest thing ever.

"So for tonight dinner is Steak, peas and potatoes." My mother says handing me a plate. We all gather around the table and had our laught and convos.

Carson fell asleep in Rosey arm's, he looked so peaceful." Mom,Dad me and Rosey gonna get going Carson a sleep and I'm exhausted." I say nearly yawning.

"Alright kids night love you both." My father and mother both say.

As we got inside my home it was so clean and spotless,I could tell Rosey been working her but off since I've been gone. Rosey took and put Carson in his crib. I stand in the door way looking at them both. Rosey would make a good mother for her kids and Carson.

She walked towards me and looked at me with a smile."Rosey thank you for being there for Carson.Making sure he clean and healthy. "Your welcome Ashton, I would do anything for you and Carson." Rosey says.

There was a short pause between us, I Leaned in and kiss her.

Please Vote and Comment :)