Chapter10 Delivery

Isabella P.O.V.

The nurse was checking my whohaw to see if i was at a 10.Which I was They started to get their equipment ready for baby Angel arivel.I was nervous but excited,really excited to be a mom.Rosey and Ashton came back their faces had a surprised look like they just found out something horrible.

"Rosey thank god your here now hold. My hand please i might break Michaels off."I say trying to make them look happy."Oh ,uhm, ok, haha."Rosey says in a odd laugh.

The doctor came and moved ashton out in the hall with Luke ,Calum,and our family.The doctor  told me to me "Push on the count of 3"Like I did.
for a good 10 minutes.I Was crying Michael was kissing me and telling me it was ok,Rosey held my hand and told me I could do it."Were gettin close just need to push once more Isabella"My doctor says looking down at my cawhonas.I push once more hearing the sound of mine and Michael baby crying.They laid her on me Michael cut the cord Rosey was tearing up."Do you guys have a name for her yet?If so what is it?The nurse ask."

Angel Elizabeth Rose Clifford."Michael says as I was holding her she was so beautiful.She had his eyes my nose and lips his hair.We were in love so inlove when we met her.Nothing could break our bond together.We were inserapratable.

"Tell eveyone to come in now Rosey."I say snuggling my baby.Ashton Calumn and Luke came in. "She's beautiful guys im so happy for you."Ashton says tearing up.

After agood half hour,Rosey,Ashton, Calumn and luke held Angel.Micheal was so happy he was crying in tears he hasn't been like that since the day I told him I love him.

Which was 4years ago I was a crazy 16 yearold.girl madly in love with a Singer of 5SOS.We met back stage ,his eyes lock with mine he took my phone and put his number in and that's where it all happen.

Im so glad to met everyone and I must say my life is pretty darn good right now.Im a mommy after all gonna be alot of work but I got Rosey and Ashton to help me.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I hope you like it many more to come.  Please Vote and comment.-Em :)💕