Chapter One; Escape From Hell

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
Rosey's POV

I was awake at 11 pm fixing myself a bowl of frosted flakes. This isn't the first time though, I have nightmares from my past which haunt me. Every night I wake up sweaty and crying.. I shake my head and grab a spoon from my silverware drawer, sitting down to eat my frost flakes.

'Don't Stop, doing what your doing,' I pick up my phone, not bothering to check the caller I.D.

"Hello? Rosey?"

"Yeah hey. Who's this?" I ask yawning, shoveling cereal into my mouth.

"It's Isabel, remember me?"

I nod, "yeah. Oh wow it's been forever. What's up?"

"Yeah it has," she giggles. "You remember about the um accident.. Well Ashton is looking for a babysitter for Carson and I told him about you. He wants you to come visit so he can interview you."

I almost choke on my cereal, "are you serouis? Oh my fucking god. This is so exciting!" I cheer but shut myself up remembering my situation.

"I can't.. I have no money at all." I tell Isabel sighing.

"Ashton is paying for it all. Your flight is at 1am. See you in 13 hours." Isabel says before hanging up. I quickly shoot up from my spot leaving my bowl on the table. I run to my room. Packing time!

>>>>>>>>>>

"Rosey, is that you?" I hear a voice below me. I look out and see Isabel with a sign that reads 'Welcome Rosey:-)'.

"Yeah. Hey Isabel." I say smiling. We go get my baggage and take it to the limo we have.

"We have to meet the boys at the studio, then Ashton is going to review you." She says smiling then telling the driver where to go. We sit in silence the whole ride over. I'm really nervous to be truthful. I've known Isabel for about a year, we met in California.

"Hey Rosey we're here. Lets go to floor 3 that's where they are." She says smiling and telling the driver to take my bag to her house. We take the elevator up.

We step into the studio and I hear, 'it's not a secret that I'm just a reject'.

"We have to be silent, they're in the middle of recording their song in acoustic. Lets sit behind the boards." I follow Isabel and sit down beside her. We talk about how our lives have been. It's the usual really. Like it was before she left. We've always been able to talk about anything without it getting uncomfortable.

"Yo Isabel! We are finally finished." Calum says poking his head out the door.

"Wait. Are you Rosey?" He asks me.

I nod my head, "yup."

"ASHTON. ASHTON. ROSEY IS HERE. COME SAY HELLO." Calum literally yells. I hear a groan and she Ashton poke his head out.

"Not now Calum." He mutters but then spots me his eyes going wide.

"Hello." I say politely smiling at him. Ashton ignores me and goes back into the room and starts crying.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask Isabel worried. Before she can reply I hear Luke, "that looks like Alisha.."

"Who was Alisha?" I ask Isabel worried.

"Ashton's ex girlfriend, the one who died in the car crash. I just realized you look like her.. You look exactly like her.."

Oh. "Oh."

Ashton walks out of the studio, "sorry. You look like someone I knew.. Um well how about we go to Starbucks? We can sit over a coffee and I will ask questions."

"Sure." I say nodding. Ashton tells the guys and Isabel goodbye before we walk out.

"Im sorry.. You just look like Alisha."

"Im sorry for your loss.. I knew you loved her a lot."

"Yeah I did." He mumbles.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How old are you?" Ashton asks.

"19 years old, 20 in January."

"Why do you want the job?"

"I love kids. I always have. I had to help raise 4 siblings."

"Experience?"

"I took classes in all 4 years of high-school. I babysat for 6 years. I worked in a day care and nursery for a bit also."

"Very well."

"What can you do?"

"Everything mostly, I've been trained well. I can change, feed, clean."

"You're hired. I trust you because Isabel does and many girls only applied to be close to me. You will be living in my house, under my rules. No outside people, please? Unless its family then tell me before. The band leaves in a 2 weeks for an acoustic tour for 3 months. Isabel has a house key and comes over, you will have a house key. I will take you to my house after we finish here. Right now Carson is with my mom but she's dropping him off when I call."

"We can leave whenever. I finished my drink." I say quietly.

He nods getting up and helping me up. I blush when his hand grabs mine. "Lets get going. Isabel and Michael are coming over later. Isabel will help you get situated." Ashton says opening the car door. I get inside and close my eyes. Happy that I can get away from my life of hell and focus on the future. I hope this is better. That my life will only be good from now on and not like it was a month ago.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N- this is my new story idea. hope you guys love it, leave comments.<3

-Em