Muke~Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

From: archiveofourown
Author: senioritastyles
Words: 4675
Published: 2015-12-10
-------------------------------

Luke's mind is seriously a fucked up place. He'd go see a shrink or something, but honestly they'd probably just call him a freak and put him in an asylum or some shit because who the fuck thinks this much about sex? He's no nympho, or whatever the hell it's called, he's just got a lot of thoughts that happen to be about sex and also happen to be about a certain artificially red-headed individual. That's where most of his "I'm totally fucked up" theory comes from, because there's no way it's normal to have sexy fantasies about his bandmate and best friend who mostly shows his affection by teasing Luke and putting him in uncomfortable situations. And it's not even just like your standard fantasies, either. No, Luke could never be that normal. He, of course, has to go Googling around to explore the wondrous realms of kinky gay shit and ways to find out what you're into and if you can base your kinks entirely off of what sounds hot (which, apparently, is a hard no—pun intended).

He has tried a few things out, stuff he found in the deepest pages of these black and red websites, stuff you can actually do to yourself. Like, he discovered he really likes making himself come as many times as he can stand (his record is 4 so far, and he's damn proud of it), and he found out that if he gets his fingers in his ass deep enough and reaches his prostate he can stimulate it constantly and he'll come nonstop in one long stream. It feels wicked, really strange and so fucking good, and the first time he succeeded he had a puddle of his own come all over his stomach and seeping under his back into the sheets. He found that it works even better with longer items, so of course he had to discreetly order himself a neon pink dildo that vibrates on four different speeds, and when the package came he had to rip it from Calum's hands and launch himself into his hotel room and lock the door with the chain and the deadbolt.

And ten times out of ten, he's pretending its Michael doing all these dirty and delicious things to him. Which, okay, is totally not his fault because Michael's pretty and he has nice lips and soft hair and gorgeous eyes and Luke's probably definitely at least a little in love and you're supposed to do the sexy things with the person you love (if that's what you're into, because Luke knows some people don't have any desire to do anything like that, which is cool). So really it was only logical for Luke to want it all with Michael, to want it all from Michael. He's been at this little hide and seek thing for so long now that he wouldn't even care if Michael caught him doing something, although for his own sake he still tries to keep it under wraps. He just likes to feel good and he'd like it even better if he could feel good by his best friend's hands. See? He's totally fucked up.

***********

Luke's so fucking horny right now and it is entirely Michael's fault. The red head is prancing around in his practically-painted-on tight black jeans and his black combat boots, with no god damn shirt on. And he might not be chiseled to perfection—mostly because he's a lazy fuck who likes pizza and cheesesteaks way too much—but still he's hotter than hell with his long torso and his arm tattoos and his back muscles peeking through when he twists and turns to talk to different people. Luke's probably drooling but he doesn't even care. Michael's hot and he should know, he should like just hire someone to follow him around and tell him that he is every minute of every day so he doesn't forget it—that 'someone' preferably being Luke. Hell, he'd do it for free.

But he can't because he's pretty sure Michael's mostly straight, or if he's not then he definitely errs on the side of females because boobs, and who doesn't love those? Luke's not entirely sure he's totally gay. He's probably fully bisexual at this point, because girls are hot and guys are hot and he's stopped worrying about the minor technicalities when they go to clubs and stuff, so yeah. He's pretty bisexual, although no one knows. Not that he's ashamed to admit it because come on, two genders means twice the potential make-out candidates and lord knows Luke loves to make-out with people. Long story short, Michael probably wouldn't go for Luke even if he asked, so why bother trying to hide his obvious emotional (and literal) hard on for the kid?