Mashton~Edge

From: archiveofourown
Author: maliciousmuke
Words: 2457
Published: 2015-11-27
-------------------------------

"you just don't fucking know how to behave, do you?" ashton growled, michael laying on the bed and trembling under ashton's gaze. "one simple fucking rule, michael!"

"i-i'm sorry, sir," michael whined, trying to kiss up to ashton and avoid too harsh of a punishment. he knew there was no use, and he'd end up enjoying whatever ashton does to discipline him anyway.

he'd broken his only rule, after all. no touching himself. he'd just needed to come, needed to release, and ashton refused to touch him until later. michael had decided to take care of it himself, and now he had to face the consequences.

michael started to shake harder, and he wasn't sure if it was in excitement or fear. ashton crawled overtop michael, sucking lightly at the pale skin of his neck. "you know i have to punish you, right, baby boy?"

michael nodded, whimpering softly as ashton sunk his teeth into his collarbone. "yes, sir," he said shakily, "i deserve to be punished, sir."

"you've already come today, mikey. i think i'll just play with you for a bit, yeah?" ashton asked teasingly, and michael felt like crying. he hated when ashton edged him, bringing him as close as possible to his orgasm and then pulling him back, repeated over and over. it was pure torture.

"please don't, sir, i don't wanna be edged today," michael begged, but ashton chuckled dryly at his pleas.

he gripped michael's jaw in his hand, staring into his pale green eyes. "you don't make the calls around here, slut. i'll do whatever i want with you."

honestly, it was quite the opposite. ashton and michael were both in this bdsm relationship, but michael called the shots. they never did anything he was uncomfortable with. he had safewords and restrictions and boundaries, and ashton obeyed all of them.

ashton was always harsh and cruel towards michael during scenes, but michael could opt out whenever he wanted to. sure, maybe he'd beg and plead for ashton to stop during play, but he didn't really want to stop unless he used a safeword. it was just for pleasure, ashton knew that too.

"i'm sorry, sir, you're right. i'm your whore, punish me, please," michael cried, ashton bringing his fingertips to michael's soft cock. he was still recovering from his previous orgasm, but ashton wouldn't give him a break unless he really needed it.

"i'm gonna edge you for a while, okay? we'll see if you deserve to come after that, baby boy." ashton curled his fist around michael's dick, slowly pumping his hand. michael moaned softly, his member quickly hardening in ashton's grip.

"please, sir, please," michael begged quietly, "i'll be good, sir, please." he jerked his hips upward, ashton's thumb catching at the head of his cock.

"stop begging, slut," ashton growled, "that'll get you nowhere. just fucking sit back and take what i give you, needy whore."

michael whimpered softly, tears gathering in his eyes as ashton delicately ran his fingers over his still sensitive dick. he touched the thick vein running down the side, letting his thumb ghost over it.

ashton's eyebrows furrowed in concentration, michael trying desperately to mask his loud noises of pleasure. he wrapped his hand around michael, moving it up and down slowly and watching as the head disappeared and reappeared through his curled knuckles.

michael's hips shook, pre come dripping pathetically from the slit at his tip. he was already so desperate to come, but ashton had never been one to go easy on him.