Cake~Cake by the ocean

Omfg that wink tho ;)))

From: archiveofourown
Author: moonbands
Words: 2038
Published: 2016-06-23
---------------------------------

Luke and Calum get back from the beach and decide to have a shower to wash away the sand.

Calum and Luke are laughing when they get back into their rented apartment with the sliding glass doors that open to a deck and the most perfect white sand. The two boys track sand into their room which spreads over the floor pretty quickly. Luke closes the curtain over the doorway just as Calum turns the light on.

"I have sand in places sand shouldn't be," Luke complains, walking stiffly through the room as water drips onto the floor from his swim trunks.

"I'll help you wash it off in the shower," Calum offers cheekily, already slipping his own swim trunks down his legs while walking into the bathroom. "C'mon, Luke," Luke can hear echoing out from the bathroom. "Shower with me." Calum pokes his head out from the bathroom, his bottom lip out in a pout.

Luke sighs and reaches down to pull off his swim trunks. Calum has already returned to the bathroom by the time Luke starts making his way over. The water streams and patters against the tiles of the showers. Luke can see the outline of Calum's body through the foggy glass of the shower door. Calum looks very sensual as he lets the water cascade down his front.

"Are you coming in, or are you just going to stand there and watch me?" Calum asks teasingly, and Luke watches as Calum's blurry face turns to look at his through the glass door. "I'd much prefer if you joined me," Calum says more quietly.

Luke slips through the door, instantly crowding into Calum's space although the shower is pretty big. Calum turns around and puts his hands on Luke's waist, looking into his eyes and slowly bringing his gaze down to his lips. Calum leans forward slightly, his lips brushing against Luke's. Luke inches forward, their lips pressing together, as Luke lifts his arms so set them on Calum's shoulders.

Calum instantly eggs Luke's mouth to open, their tongues brushing together sweetly. Luke lets out a whimper, his eyes closed as his mind fills with just kissing Calum. The water starts sprinkling on to Luke's hair, and he feels small streams rolling down his face. He opens his eyes and finds Calum with his hair wet and dripping. He moves backwards, pulling Calum out from underneath the water.

Calum moves his hands from Luke's waist as he continuously gives Luke little kisses, pulling away after a second our two. His hands travel over Luke's bottom, and his fingertips graze some grains of sand. He giggles as he pulls away.

"You were right about sand being in places it shouldn't be," Calum laughs. He lifts his hand to lightly slap Luke's butt, causing Luke to groan. "Only I should be here." Calum turns the two of them around so that Luke was under the running water. "Go ahead and wash it off."

Luke moves his hands to work on rubbing off the sand. Calum takes to pressing kisses to Luke's chest, trailing his lips upwards and sucking the skin from Luke's neck into his mouth. He runs his tongue over the reddening area, kissing it again before pulling away.

Calum's hands trail down Luke's chest and over his tummy. His fingers find Luke's already semi-hard penis, so he wraps his hand around it. Not long after he's developed a slow stroking rhythm, Calum moans in surprise when a hand wraps around his own cock. Luke leans forward and kisses Calum again, moaning into his mouth as Calum rubs his thumb over the head of his cock.

Luke doesn't pay attention to the speed his hand moves on Calum's cock, only notices the hand on his own, which leaves Calum in a panting mess. Calum squeezes Luke's cock, breaking away from Luke's lips. "Luke," he breathily starts. "Slow." Calum is throbbing in Luke's hand, his cock a nice shade of red.