Cake~Daddies

From: tumblr
Author: officialjanika
Words: 2019
Published: 2015-08-11
--------------------------------

"Oh my god, Calum will you please sit down and be quiet?" Ashton groaned.

According to the most of the world, Ashton Irwin was a total daddy. And it was true actually. Ashton knew what the fans thought of him and he liked to make that obvious here and there. Hell, even the rest of the band thought of him as Daddy. Calum threw a stuffed toy at him and giggled teasingly,"Sorry Daddy." Ashton rolled his eyes and laughed, going along with the joke.

Luke sat quietly on the bed on his phone while Michael was next to him watching tv. They weren't necessarily gay...they just liked to have a bit of fun and tease each other. To them it seemed normal and harmless. Luke however felt like he had more of a connection with Calum and maybe it's just because they've been friends for ages or the fact that Luke hadn't realized he was attracted to him. Could you blame him? Calum was no doubt—unbelievably fucking hot and Luke was so thankful for puberty working its magic more than it already had. He always felt like Calum was up for anything and he was. Besides their affectionate activities like cuddling or "harmless" kisses on the cheek, Luke loved their banter and teasing. He did get a pang of jealously when he saw Calum do those kinds of things with the other members in the band, but he tried his best to tell himself that it wasn't as special.

Calum was the only one who comforted him when the others were bullying him as always. To the fans, Luke was childish and innocent—which was partially true since he is childish most of the time. But innocent was far from being true. He wasn't vanilla that's for sure. He had many kinks, probably more than Ashton and the only person who knew was Michael but they didn't talk much about it. He caught Luke reading some "interesting" smut once he snatched his phone and after reddened faces and a few uncomfortable questions, things were back to normal. But Luke knew that Michael would never let it die down, his secret kinks were bound to come up again.

"Alright guys settle dow—" Ashton began before Michael interjected.

"The 1975!"

Luke shook his head before turning on his side and continuing to scroll through tumblr. He ran into a couple of porn blogs and gifs but not without blushing. He heard bits and pieces of the boys' voices, but not caring to fully listen in on the conversation.

"Michael shut up."

"Calum that's rude!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Daddy," he mocked sincerity while emphasizing 'dad' and staring at Luke for a split second. Luke's eyes widened and gulped, trying to forget how Calum looked directly at him. Michael smirked and poked Luke's hip, making the boy squirm and incoherently mutter "Fuck off Mike." Michael rolled his eyes in response before focusing back on the tv. And it wasn't until he and Ashton had gone back to their room when Luke thought back to Calum looking at him while saying daddy—even if he wasn't directly calling him that, it still made him shiver.

Luke thought about how it'd feel to be in control and have him moaning because his touch. He didn't care if it was weird since he was sure that the other boys had fantasies about each other frequently anyway. He shifted his hips, feeling himself harden at the thought. Calum had beautiful, pink lips and he knew how flushed his cheeks could get, especially when he was drunk. Luke bit his lip, feeling his cold lip ring cool the inside of his mouth and tongue.

Calum was turning off most of the lights since it was getting late and they all needed to sleep. Suddenly Calum spoke, making Luke almost jump from the way his voice rang through his ears all deep and raspy. "Are you all right?" Luke nodded before thinking back to his little fantasy. He bit his lip harder and let out a sigh to try and calm down. One thing he didn't understand was that how could Calum just walk around with a large shirt and knee socks? He never asked but it was quite...Lolita-ish. They were a soft gray, and Luke could spot the little pink bow that were on the backs of them. Calum's hip swayed, his shirt flowing freely and falling just at his thigh. It didn't solve Luke's semi that he had at the moment.