Muke~Martini and Olive

If anyone's interested in starting a kik groupchat, let me know!

From: archiveofourown
Author: im_just_a_sucker_for_bromance
Words: 3258
Published: 2016-04-30
--------------------------------------------------------

'It was the last show of the UK part of the tour and it called for celebration. Luke was drunk, Michael was drunk and they were both horny. With the amount of alcohol they had consumed and all the heat around them; things are bound to happen.'

As soon as the last show in Dublin was over and they were done with everything that had to be done, the four boys had gotten in their van that had taken them to a club. They were officially done with the UK part of the European leg of the tour and had a two-week break before going on the road again; that definitely called for some celebrations and partying. Two hours after arriving at the club and consuming a fair amount of alcohol, they were all jumping around and dancing. Michael took a sip of his drink and let out a laugh when Calum crashed into him.

"Why are you having this when we're all having tequila?" the bassist asked through his laughter as he pointed towards Michael's glass.

"Because martini is the best fucking thing that man had ever invented. It's so fucking addicting. Why didn't I find out about this earlier? I feel like I've been messing out a great deal of my life," Michael flung an arm around Calum's shoulder and popped an olive into his mouth.

"Messing?"

"Messing? Messing out a great deal? No, not messing. Missing," he laughed when he realised he was rubbishing.

"Shots," Ashton shouted. "Another round of shots."

He opened another bottle of tequila and filled the numerous glasses that were set on the table in one go. As the others raised their shot glasses in the air, Michael raised his cocktail glass and then downed the rest of the colourless liquid before having another olive and getting himself another martini.

Calum scoffed at the sight but it only came out as a half-laugh and half-cough. "Stop being such a girl and get yourself some real drinks like a real man."

"But we always have tequila and this, this is so fucking great. You should try it too," Michael said, bringing the glass to Calum's mouth.

"No, stop," the brunette laughed as he tried to push Michael's hand away, almost spilling the content of the glass.

"Your loss."

"Hey," Luke giggled as he joined them, bumping Calum in the process and spilling his drink in the front of the brunette's shirt. "Sorry," he laughed.

"You're tipsy," Michael commented.

"I don't care... I want to have your martini and eat your olives," he mumbled as he looked straight at Michael.

The guitarist lifted the glass and brought it to Luke's lips, making him drink. Once the younger boy had swallowed everything, he made him eat the two olives that were in the drink. "For now, you can have this... I'll save the real and best part for later," he whispered into Luke's ear.

Luke smiled at that revelation and nodded. "Come on, let's go dance," he said as he grabbed Michael and Calum's hands and tried to pull them to their feet.

"You guys go, I'll join you later," Calum said.

Luke and Michael made their way to where a bunch of people were dancing. The older boy let go of Luke's hand and put his hands in the air, moving his hips from side to side to the beat of the loud music that was playing. Before he knew it, Ashton was by his side, showing off some hip-hop moves.