Malum~One touch and my body goes slow

From: archiveofourown
Author: kittenmichael
Words: 3359
Published: 2015-11-25
----------------------------------

'Michael punishes Calum.'

"Calum!"

Calum freezes in his seat, thumb hovering over the screen of his phone when he hears Michael's call. He knows he messed up. Michael's voice is loud enough to be heard anywhere in the house, and Calum takes a moment to relish in the angry tone his boyfriend used when calling his name.

"Living room. Now!"

The command sends shivers down his spine, and Calum all but runs down the stairs as he hurries to do as Michael asks. His heart thumps wildly in his chest, breath already speeding up at the mere thought of his dom punishing him.

When he enters the kitchen, he makes sure to keep his head down, hands hidden behind his back just the way Michael likes it. It's silent for a moment, and in the quiet of the kitchen Calum very well feels how Michael bristles with anger, breathing just as quick as Calum's as their hearts thump wildly in their throats.

"You slut."

Calum flinches, knees nearly buckling as he fights the urge to make himself even smaller. No matter how much he wants to apologise and kneel at Michael's feet, he can't. Not yet, at least. Not until Michael gives him permission to talk or to move from his position.

The sound of footsteps startles Calum, and when he looks up he finds that Michael has walked out. It stings, knowing that Michael isn't even bothering to give him proper commands, doesn't deem him worthy, even as a slave. Calum's cock aches in his jeans, and he nearly cries out at the friction walking creates when he hurries after his master.

Michael stops in the laundry room, hissing when his boyfriend walks into him.

"Clothes off," he commands, arms crossed as he leans against one of the shelves.

Calum eagerly does as he's asked, shoving his pants and underwear down in one go, and Michael snickers when Calum's cock slaps against his stomach.

"Look at you. Here I am, trying to punish you for being such a slut, and it only makes you harder."

His voice is still gravelly with anger, but it's clear that he's ridiculing Calum, making him feel small and vulnerable as he stands stark naked amidst bottles of laundry detergent and his fully clothed boyfriend. Michael's voice is loud enough to escape the confines of the room, and Calum is willing to bet Luke is jacking off to it somewhere in the house.

"Go bend over the washing machine."

Calum shivers, breath caught in his throat at the thought of a spanking. It has been ages since he has last felt a hand on his ass. After Ashton had slapped the skin red and raw, Michael had insisted on waiting until it had fully healed.

Trembling from head to toe, he bends over the machine, waiting nervously for Michael to start.

"Not this side."

He squeaks in surprise when Michael grabs his hips, warm fingers digging into the flesh, jostling him to the other side of the machine. His thigh catches on a sharp corner, and he whimpers softly.

"Green, green," he breathes, before Michael even has a chance to ask. He moans when he feels a pair of plump lips kiss the small of his back. Michael's hands stroke his thigh for a moment, soothing the aching skin, before they disappear again.

"Keep your hands behind your back."

Michael ties Calum's wrists together, pressing him flat against the upper side of the machine. The surface feels cool against Calum's chest, sweat gluing his skin to the plastic with his dick trapped painfully in between. He moans loudly, the sound echoing in the small room. More ropes tie him up, so he has no way of moving away from the washing machine.