Cashton~Give me the green light

Author: me (xtanjad)
From: my brain lol
Words: 3211
Published: 2016-07-17
------------------------------
A/N
I know the title sucks but I couldn't think of anything better.

This is my first ever one-shot, even the first thing I write on Wattpad. 
I would appreciate all the feedback on this, content and grammar related, as long as you bring it nicely. If you have a request that you would like me to write, let me know by commenting or sending me a private message. I'm open to write almost anything. You can also just message me if you want to talk because I need some friends on here haha. Anyway, let me know what you think!
-----------------------------

It's basically Calum's first time and there's a little bit of plot/fluff, because I didn't want to jump straight into the smut. So yeah let me know what your thoughts are and what I should do/not do next time.

"Are you really sure about this Cal? I don't want to rush things between us." Ashton spoke after I had told him I was ready to take the next step in our relationship.

"I'm sure. I don't want to wait any longer," Was my response and Ashton took a step closer to me. He wrapped his strong arms around my shoulders and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you, baby" Ashton whispered in my hair and gave my body a slight squeeze. I turned my head to look up at him and gave him a small smile. Then I snuggled my head back in his broad chest and mumbled an"I love you too, Ashy" back.

--

It was finally Friday night and Ashton was almost on his way over. My parents were out for dinner and my sister Mali was out with her friends tonight. It was just going to be me and the boy I loved with my whole heart.

I sighed and checked if everything was ready. Suddenly my phone rang and it was my best friend Michael.

"Is he already there?" Michael whispered and giggled right after.

"No, he isn't. You can talk normal you idiot," I said and let out a laugh. Michael had been my best friend for a few years and we always tell each other everything.

Then the doorbell rang and I jumped a little. "He's here, I'll call you back tomorrow." I quickly said and hung up after Michael said his goodbye.

I speed walked to the front door and quickly checked if my hair looked good enough in the mirror.

My hand turned the knob and I was face to face with Ashton. He gave me a cute wave with a dimpled smile and we both greeted each other and I motioned him inside.

Once inside, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me in a small kiss. When he pulled away again, we both smiled and he followed me towards the living room.

"Do you want to like watch a movie?" I asked hesitantly and I was starting to feel a lot more nervous about all of this.

"Yeah sure. What do you have?" Ashton said and got comfortable on the couch.

I shrugged and opened the cabinet underneath the tv. My bottom lip was pulled in between my teeth as I looked over the DVDs.

"Have you seen this one yet?" I asked and showed him the cover of the DVD in my hand.

He shook his head at my question and ran a hand through his hair. From my spot, I could see it was still slightly damp which meant he took a shower before coming over.

I took the DVD out of the box and put it in the tv. Then I grabbed the remote and took a seat next to Ashton. Not too far away, but also not too close. From the corner of my eyes I saw him staring at me but as soon as I turned my head towards him he looked forward again.