Lashton~Fuck me like a posh boy

From: archiveofourown
Author: fivesecondsofmae
Words: 2297
Published: 2015-03-12
---------------------------------

Luke and Ashton had been friends for years, the first reason being because their fathers were business partners of one of the most successful banking companies in the world, and also because they now lived as neighbours in two large mansions across the street from each other in the poshest part of the country.

Despite their wealth, they had both been in their teenage years before their fathers' success so they understood the value of money completely, and were not reckless with it now.

As Luke made his way across the road and up the gravel courtyard to the Irwin residence, he wondered why he and Ashton were keeping their relationship a secret. Both their parents knew they were bisexual and it was evident that the pair of them were absolute best friends. And none of them had any problems with the boys' sexualities, so as Luke let himself in using the key Ashton had given him, he thought about telling everyone about his boyfriend.

The huge house was quiet as Luke padded his way into the foyer of the house, with its plush carpets. He loved it when he and Ash had either of their houses empty. He loved putting Green Day on really loudly and just messing around with his lover. Luke was about to head up to Ash's room, knowing the way like the back of his hand, when he heard the frustrated voice of Ashton coming from the dining room off to the left. He listened quietly, making sure it was Ashton and when he heard "For fucks' sake!" he knew it was him.

Luke knocked the door gently, and opened in to see Ashton sitting at the head of the long, twelve chaired mahogany table, papers surrounding him. He wore his thick rimmed glasses and just a white t-shirt with his skinny black jeans. He looked annoyed, but when he heard another body and looked up to see Luke smiling, he calmed slightly.

"You okay, baby? What are you doing down here?" Luke asked, making his way round the table to Ashton and resting against the edge of it, a hand going to hold Ashton's cheek.

"I got fed up of trying to write this stupid report in my room. Got sick of seeing the same four walls so came down here." Ashton explained, leaning in to Luke's touch, his expression still cloudy.

"Hey, is there anything I can do to help? Why don't you take a break from writing?" Luke suggested, pecking Ashton's lips gently. Ashton didn't want to be gentle though, Luke knew this from the look on his face and so when Luke pulled back, it wasn't long before Ashton attacked his neck with his mouth, making Luke whimper as he left marks. Ashton's hands were wrapped around Luke's body, pulling him tighter and their lips found each other's again.

Luke was in bliss, feeling his trousers tighten a little as Ashton worked his tongue. It was when Ashton grunted that Luke felt the need to bite his lip and grind a little. He couldn't help it. It was ridiculous how quickly he could be turned on just by the presence of his boyfriend, and even more so when Ashton was frustrated and so close horny from the feeling Luke was getting of something touching his knee.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" Luke muttered, kissing Ashton as the older boy pulled him into his lap on the sturdy chair. As Ashton held him, he looked in those blue eyes he'd never not be in love with.

"No. I'm going to fuck you right here, on this table." Ashton said strongly and Luke could feel himself blush at how turned on he was. "Stand up." He ordered, and Luke did as he said, before Ashton turned him around and pushed him so the taller boy was bending over the hard table, his hands outstretched onto it. He heard Ashton hum appreciatively before kicking the chair back and standing up straight.

Ashton loved the sight in front of him, but he loved it even more when Luke was stark naked, waiting to be fucked. And that was what Ashton needed to do right now. He needed to not think about work. He'd been horny all day and that was one of the reasons why he couldn't concentrate well. But now he had his boyfriend bent over in front of him.