Cake~The bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints

Thank you so much for almost 29k reads you absolute babes!
I also decided to do  questions at the end of each chapter. So if you'd like to, you can answer it (:

From: archiveofourown
Author: Migs
Words: 5616
Published: 2016-09-19
-------------------------------

'Calum doesn't like it when other people touch his boyfriend's perfect arse. Because what if someone can touch it better than Calum? What if Luke leaves him for some better arse toucher? Calum can't let that happen. He can't let someone take away his future with Luke, their two dogs and a litter of puppies, just because they worshipped that ass better than he did.

OR Calum gets riled up when other people touch Luke's butt so he reminds Luke who can satisfy him best.'

Calum loves Luke's ass. It's big and it's round and it's his. Kind of. Luke might be his boyfriend but Calum doesn't want to be one of those overbearing ones. He knows that Michael and Ashton know just how much it riles him up when they touch Luke's butt who thinks they only do it because they like to tease him. He is completely oblivious to the fact that they are actually doing it to tease Calum. Today has been extremely wild what with Ashton spanking Luke in front of the whole arena. Calum could feel his blood boil as he gritted his teeth, jaw clenching dangerously as he barely restrained himself from picking Luke up over his shoulder and carrying him off stage to the nearest flat surface.

To the flat surface like the hotel bed he is currently siting on, fresh boxers on and hair still damp from his shower. He is mindlessly surfing channels, not paying attention to the TV at all as he thinks of the Stage Incident. He knows that Ashton knows he didn't get any for three days as the last three days have been bus days thus Calum was denied som quality time with his boyfriend's lovely behind. He knew it was affecting Luke as well. He could see it in his jerky movements. His bouncing left leg when he was sitting down. In the way he was always leaning on Calum to get some much carved intimacy.

Luke was a touchy boy. He liked to touch and feel but he absolutely carved to be touched himself. He would curl around the first willing body and try to nap on anyone that would let him. Calum knew it was nothing personal. Just the way Luke was. Needy for a touch and unashamed of his need. It used to drive Calum wild how the blond would curl around anyone he'd feel comfortable wild. It used to make Calum feel like he was replaceable. He knew better now. He knew that whilst Luke might always let other people touch him there are some things that are only reserved for Calum.

Like his perfect round peach emoji butt. That was one of the rare things Luke actually didn't want people to touch. He liked people to admire and praise it but he only allowed Calum to touch it.

Calum doesn't like it when other people touch his boyfriend's perfect arse. Because what if someone can touch it better than Calum? What if Luke leaves him for some better arse toucher? Calum can't let that happen. He can't let someone take away his future with Luke, their two dogs and a litter of puppies, just because they worshipped that ass better than he did.

By the time Luke emerges from probably flooded bathroom Calum has turned off the TV and convinced himself Luke will leave him for a stranger with bigger hands and bigger dick whose name is Ashton and who plays in that lame band everyone listens to. Maybe Luke will get himself two boyfriends. One that will eat him out better that Calum can. Rumour has it Michael Clifford gives a good head. Calum knows it's true.

Rationally, Calum knows none of his bandmates would ever steal his boyfriend and he knows that as much as Luke likes to be admired, he wouldn't just up and leave Calum for some quality arse grabbing. It wouldn't hurt to remind him though, who can satisfy him the best. So when Luke drops the towel and bends over the suitcase, purposefully giving Calum an eyeful, the older boy thinks there's no harm in reminding Luke who can worship him best.