Mashton~You're still pretty and I am still choked up

I just published a new book where you can request me to make you covers, so please do! ((:

From: archiveofourown
Author: phanjessmagoria
Words: 4211
Published: 2016-09-19
--------------------------------------

'He actually took a breath that was caught in his lungs—the socks, combined with his soft pink hair, his dark pink lips, his half-hard cock, made him look breathtaking. He couldn't even be modest about it. He looked stunning, he thought, his chest rising and falling with quick breaths. He didn't just feel pretty in that moment. He was pretty, and he was about to fucking own it.'  

"Go on. You know I like when you wear those."

"I know," Michael mumbled, glancing over at Ashton. He was still fully clothed, while Michael was naked, completely. They'd both showered after the show, dressing in sweats and old, baggy t-shirts, but now that they were alone in Ashton's hotel room, Michael could dress himself up however he wanted.

And tonight, really, it was all about what Ashton wanted. On the bus ride to the hotel Ashton had pulled Michael onto his lap and held his arms protectively around his hips, holding Michael's back against his front. Michael had melted into him, smiling at Ashton over his shoulder, agreeing to every filthy word that Ashton had whispered into his ear, proposing quite an evening for the pair of them, one that Michael really was too eager to begin.

But that didn't mean he didn't feel self-conscious when he was the only one not wearing clothes. Ashton had seen him naked countless times—hell, they had probably been in this exact position countless times—but he still felt anxious about stripping his clothes off while Ashton sat on the bed, casually reclined, one eye on Michael and the other on the television set as he flipped channels.

Michael figured that was a blessing—at least Ashton wasn't staring at him as he got ready. But just in case—Michael grabbed the small bundle of fabric, the silicone toy, and the small bottle of lube and disappeared into the bathroom. He looked back at Ashton as he flicked the light on. He didn't even glance over as Michael went into the next room.

Setting down the items Michael had carried with him on the countertop beside the sink, Michael took a breath and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was recently dyed, a pale bubblegum pink, like the kind that was always covered in residual powdered sugar. He felt it made his eyebrows stand out too harshly on his face, but Ashton told him that he looked pretty, so Michael figured he didn't have too much reason to dislike it.

He pushed the bunch of fabric aside and instead picked up the bottle of lube and the toy, twirling it by the base between his fingers. It was a plug, unobtrusive really, but long enough that Michael could feel it inside of him whenever he moved, or whenever Ashton moved him this way or that. It was black in color, pliable but not overly so, which meant that he could bend at the waist and it would press deliciously against his prostate, which of course meant that he loved wearing it.

Michael licked his lip and bent over the sink, resting one elbow on the marble and reaching between his legs with the other hand, his fore- and middle fingers moving over his hole. He caught his own eyes in the mirror, making eye contact with himself as he gently pushed against his asshole with his middle fingertip, not really trying to finger himself yet but just working himself up for it.

A small sigh fell from his lips before he quirked them up into a smirk, the green of his eyes faded in the bright lights around the bathroom mirror. He didn't remember ever having occasion to watch as he fingered himself before, and he never realized that it was something he might be into until right now, when he was about to do just that.

He pulled his hand from between his legs, picking up the bottle of lube and snapping the cap open, squeezing some onto his fingertip—for this particular plug, he only really needed just one finger. It was slim enough that he could slip it inside without much fuss.