Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

Colten's POV.

When Angelique gets here we go straight to my room. I need to get my mind off my best friends little sister somehow and what better way to do it than with another girl?

I've always liked Nikki, but every time I would try to talk to her it's like he read my mind. And by he I mean her overprotective brother. Jackson would give me a very stern talk, telling me to stay away from his little sister. I obeyed only because Jackson was my best friend.

So, long story short, I just started teasing her and pranking her. Just because I wanted Jackson to get off my case.

I walk in the room and push Angelique up against the door and start sucking harshly on her neck with my lips.

I know exactly what Nikki will be doing tonight. God dammit!

I start to suck more harshly on her skin, surely leaving a hickey, but I could careless. Unfortunately, I'm secretly thinking that it's Nikki. Oh how I wish I could leave a love bite on Nikki's neck, showing every guy that she's mine, especially that Adam Donaldson she's dating.

I know that Jackson isn't going to James's house, he's actually going to his lover's house. You see, if Nikki knew she would freak out. So he's been saying he's going to all of his friends house, when he's actually going to hers. Asshole.

Angelique's tiny hands go up my back and gently pull the shirt over my head. But of course I'm thinking their Nikki's hands, damn I have it bad. Well that's how it is when she was your first kiss. Yes Nikki Long was my first kiss. I still remember it clearly. We were in her backyard...

"Would you come save me now, Prince Charming." Nikki whines. I smile before climbing up the small ladder that lead to our tree house.

"Coming, my princess." I say and keep climbing until I'm at the top with her.

"My Prince Charming is that you?" She asks. She was always such a good actress. I loved playing with her, especially this game. It was my favorite only because she looked at me like I was her prince and hero. I loved that. Though I would never say that to her. Besides she was six and I was eight. I thought that she was too young.

"Yes, princess it's me. Here to save you." I said and placed my hand in her's. "Let's go." I instruct and I help her down the wobbly ladder without falling.

"Thank you." she says and I bow. She smiles at me, leaning over and gives me a soft peck on the cheek. I was a little thrown off, but I know it's my perfect chance.

"Nikki, you do realize my lips are right here?" I tell her and point to my lips. She stands there wide eyed.

"Are you sure?" She asks softly and I take her hand in mine, trying to make it seem like the movies.

"Yes." I say and she leans forward. Our lips touch and we stay like this for a couple seconds. Until....

"What the hell are you doing with my sister?!" I heard Jackson yell from the back porch. Oh no. He's told me many times not to touch his beloved sister. This is the last stare though, I can tell.

Before I can process what's happening Jackson walks up and punches me right in the nose. I fell backwards in pain.

Later that night, he gave me another long speech about staying away from her. Being more clear he said if I ever touched her again I would regret it. So I started being a complete asshole to her. Now she hated me, I don't really blame her, though.

I am still kissing Angelique's neck when I come back to reality. My shirt and hers are already off, but I need to stop. I slowly pull away from Angelique, she gives me a weird face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." I sigh and she just stares at me.

"Why?" She asks. Should I tell her? Yeah, see it's just I keep picturing you're my best friends little sister. That sounds logical.

"I just can't." I decide to go with that. She scowls and before I know it she slaps me across the face. The pain immediately goes to my left cheek and I place my hand over it in shock.

"Douche." she says on her way out. Ouch. What the hell was that for? I guess she doesn't like being turned down. I quickly grab my car keys and head over to Nikki's house.

Nikki's POV.

Adam and I go straight to my room. I know it's probably not the best idea to have him over, considering what might happen. But I decided I didn't really care.

So far we've gotten to my bed and his shirt is off. He is gently kissing my neck while my hands are above my head. His body is so muscular and tan from the summer.

I've always loved his body.

His hands slowly take off my shirt and his lips find mine. His tongue slowly glides along with mine, making me moan in his mouth and I feel him smirk against my lips.

I was so into the moment that I didn't hear anybody come in the house. The door swings open and Adam immediately stops and hops off me. It's Colten, his face is red with either embarrassment or anger? There's no way it can be anger, though?

Like and comment :)