Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

Being back with Colten has felt great. I am completely back to myself now.

For the past month Colten and I have been taking things slow. Doing what normal couples would do. Going on dates, watching movies all day.

Jackson has finally given up on Colten staying away from me. He's finally accepted our relationship and with that I am so proud of my brother.

"Try catching it." Colten chuckles.

"Stop being a pain and just give me the damn grape." I groan.

Colten and I are currently sitting in the living room watching Pretty Little Liars, much to Colten's dismay, while eating grapes and chocolate. Perfect combination right?

"No, catch it with your mouth." He orders.

"Fine." I sigh, I've been waiting to get my hands on those grapes for the past ten minutes.

Colten crosses his legs so he's facing me, he has a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod and try to focus on the grape in his hand. He tosses the grape and just like that I catch it in my mouth. "Cheater." Colten mutters. How can you cheat when catching a grape?

I spit the grape, that was in my mouth, at Colten and it hits him just above his eyebrow. I double over laughing, while clutching my stomach.

"You did not just do that?" He growls. One look at his face and my laughing seizes. He looks pissed.

"Yes I did Mr. Mathews." I snicker.

"That's so cute." He smirks evilly. Before I know it Colten lunges at me and we both fall on the ground with Colten on top of me. "Apologize."

"Now why on earth would I do that?" I sass.

"I'll show you why." There's a mischievous glint in his eyes. He notices my eyes widen and his head ducks down and begins to kiss my neck.

"Colten what are you doing?" I manage to choke out as his lips attack my neck.

I moan when his teeth graze over my skin. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he trails his lips back up to lips, his lightly brushing against mine. Colten pulls away with a smirk painted on his face. Oh great.

"I win." He muses jumping up from his current position. I stand up shortly after.

"Asshole." I mutter while pushing him away so I can get a glass of water from the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator and pouring my water, Colten then comes up slamming the refrigerator shut and standing in my way. "Excuse you." I walk around him and over to the window over the sink looking at the rain pelt the pavement of our back patio.

"Come on, Nik. Don't be mad." He pleas while his bottom lip sticks out, attempting a pout.

I scowl.

"Please don't be mad. I was just playing around." He's still pouting. I lean against the countertop with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Say you're sorry." I hold my head high. He stares at me in disbelief.

"Nikki...." he trails off.

"Is it really that hard to say sorry?" I smirk. "I'm never going to kiss you again if you don't say you're sorry." His face goes into panic mode.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, Nikki. I'm sorry for being an asshole." He clasps his hands together to add to the effect.

"I don't know." I tap my chin with my index finger.

"Come on, Nikki." He groans. He inches closer and closer. I can't hold it back anymore, I break out in laughter. "I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me." I state.

"You're right. That's why I'm going to do this." He says while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his chest. "I love you, so much."

"I love you, so much." I repeat what he just said. I peck his lips and he scowls. I laugh before pressing my lips to his, again. This time he doesn't let me pull away as he pushes me against the counter and grazes his tongue over my lower lip, I moan and grant him access. His tongue teases mine and I thread my fingers in his hair.

Colten lifts me up by the thighs and places me on the counter and steps in between my legs. He squeezes my legs and I groan against him. His lips move from my mouth down my jaw line to where my neck meets my shoulders. I screw my eyes shut as I know from the pain there will be a hickey.

Colten pulls away to catch some air and smirks at me. I grab my phone from my pocket and look in the camera to see the red love bite right by my collar bone.

"I hate you." I scowl.

"No you don't." He laughs. "Now you're mine."

"I've always been."

It's true.

Okay so maybe that chapter is a little boring but I've never seen him have so much fun. In that way. Next chapter will be better I promise.

Like and comment :)