Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.

Things are getting pretty heated.

Like and comment :)

For the rest of the day I sat in my room listening to music, pretty much anything to get my mind off of what just happened only hours ago. I still can't believe he did that.

I know it's probably out of context saying the things I said, especially about not being a virgin. I shouldn't have said that, but he thought that I'm a little girl still and to be fair that was the only way of showing him. Well, at least I think it was.

I start to get really hungry considering I skipped breakfast and lunch so I decide to order Jimmy Johns, at times like this I love that they deliver.

After I order the food I go to my wallet and take out fifteen bucks, then head downstairs. I don't know if anyone is home, but even if they are I don't care.

Getting to the kitchen I am surprised to see the three of them are exactly the way they were only this morning. Has it been this morning? It seems longer than that.

I go to the cupboard and pull out a glass so I can fill it with pop before my sub gets here. God am I hungry.

"Nikki, we need to talk about this." I hear Brittni say in a sweet voice. She's the worst of them all, she's the one who betrayed me and slept with my brother, not to mention she cheated on Nathan.

"Honestly Brittni, there's nothing to talk about. Why don't you go fuck my brother again," I suggest. I hate being sad and I hate feeling this pain pain in my chest. The feeling of betrayal. The feeling of the two people you thought you could trust the most go behind your back and do something like that.

"Stop!" Jackson shouts. He has the nerve to say that to me right now. Really? You wanna go there, Jacky boy?

"Wow." I burst out in laughter. "You're funny, I can't believe you're trying to tell me what to do right now." Let the games begin, I'm not going to be sad anymore, I'm not going to be pushed around anymore.

"We love each other, Nikki." my brother shouts. I can't take this anymore, how has my life become like this?

I throw my glass at the wall and it shatters into a tiny little pieces while Brittni yelps and jumps about a mile.

"Yeah, this is love alright! She cheated on her damn boyfriend Jackson, and you're the cause of it!" I scream. I'm not really sure if I'm defending Brittni, and if I am than those aren't my intentions, she deserve to go to hell and I don't mind admitting it. I hold grudges and I get mad, just like every other person on earth.

"And you're not a virgin anymore! When did this happen?!" He yells. Is he really bringing up my personal issues right now?

"This summer. Actually, I'm surprised your precious Brittni hasn't told you yet!" I throw my hands in the air. His face is still holding the angry state.

"Your such a bitch!" Jackson yells. I have to admit that stings. A lot. Yes, he said it to me earlier, but for some reason this stings a lot more.

"Hey!" Colten steps in. Whoa, he's actually doing something.

"Stay out of this Colten!" I yell and turn to Jackson. "At least I'm not a fucking player! And a slut for that matter!" My voice turns even colder to my once best friend Brittni, luckily she looks sad, so I've done my job.

"I'm leaving!" Jackson announces and takes Brittni with him. Yay. Go sleep with her again.

The doorbell rings and I mentally curse at myself as they are walking towards the door. I run past the 'lovely' couple and open the door before they can and grab my food then pay the boy before walking up to my room.

Seconds later guess who shows up? "I'm not going to talk." I tell him and he doesn't answer, he just pushes me on the bed and lays in top of me. Well, have the tables turned.

"I don't want to." He says and plants soft kisses on my neck.

"Colten." I whine. Why does his lips have to feel so good against my skin?

"Nikki." he mocks the way I just said his name.

"I don't sound like that!" I laugh and he releases a loud throaty chuckle. I push him off of me and he falls to the floor with a loud 'oomph' making me laugh.

"Think that's funny?" He tests.

"Very," I laugh one last time before grabbing my bag of food.

"Need any company?" Colten asks as I search through my bag for my sub.

"No," I simply say.

"Well, to bad. I'm staying and we're going to watch Fast And Furious," my eyes widen at the name. "All. Seven. Movies."

I turn to face him and see he's holding up all seven movies. "I didn't think the seventh one came out yet."

"I know a guy," Colten says.

"I can't believe you remembered my favorite childhood movie," I shake my head in disbelief.

"How could I forget?"

We spend the rest of the day in my room watching Fast And Furious and snacking on gummy bears that Colten somehow got before he came up to my room.

It was nice to just be with him. Though, I don't know what this is. I'm not to worried though. Worst day becomes best day just by him being here.

That's all I could ask for.