Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

"Colten saw too." Adam tries to explain himself, holding his hands up in surrender. I mentally slap myself again. There goes my night. Jackson's anger turns towards Colten. And his face gets pale.

"You saw my little sister naked!" He yells at Colten.

"She wasn't all the way naked." Colten tries to defend himself. Not helping. Not helping!

"I'm going to kill both of you!" He yells again. I go in front of Jackson to stop him but he just glares at me.

"It's late and we have neighbors, let's do this tomorrow," I look up at him pleadingly.

"Tomorrow." If looks could kill Colten and Adam would be dead by now with the death glare that Jackson is giving them.

Jackson grabs my wrist and roughly pushes me inside the house, slamming the door shut.

"Umm." I don't know what to say. This is just turning out to be perfect.

"Do you want to explain to me what the hell is going on!" He shouts in my face. Nope. Not really.

"Can you stop yelling. We weren't going to have sex." I lie. He can't know the truth. That will result in more fighting.

"What do you mean, 'we weren't going to have sex?' Colten said he saw!"

"Well..."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, just go to your room." I gladly stomp out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I plop down on my bed and fall asleep with so much on my mind.

...

The next morning I wake up and take a shower and get ready for school. I walk downstairs and Jackson is sitting at the table eating cereal.

"Morning." I say to him.

"Yup." Is all he says. I know he is still really mad but we should talk about it.

"We need to talk." I say and he stops eating when I sit down. He nods. I take a deep breath. "I did invite Adam over yesterday. We were just kissing, nothing more. Than Colten showed up." I explained, not wanting to make eye contact with him. He drops his spoon.

"Then explain why you didn't have a goddamn shirt on, Nikki!" He yells. I didn't really want to explain that to him. I thought he wouldn't bring it up.

"Things heated up, that's it." I say and raise my hands. He gets up and throws his bowl into the sink and walks out to his car. I guess I'm not getting a ride. Damn.

Colten's POV.

I couldn't stop thinking about the look on Nikki's face when I told Jackson what happened. She definitely hates me now.

When I wake up the next morning I was exhausted. I guess Jackson probably wouldn't give me a ride so I just drove myself. You'll have to face him eventually. My subconscious reminds me.

I get to school and wait in front of it with the rest of the football team. Adam is already there and I glare at him as he does me. A few minutes later Jackson's car pulls up. He gets out but Nikki doesn't. He must really be mad. He looks at Adam and me.

"Come with me." he instructs and we go to the back of the school. "Anyone want to explain what the actual fuck happened last night?" He says in a calm voice. Unlike how I am. I look at Adam waiting for him to answer. He doesn't, what a douche bag.

"After Angelique left I thought maybe you would be back from James's house by then. I drove over there and didn't see your car so I decided to annoy Nikki.

"When I walked into her room Adam here, was on top of her shirtless. And she was also shirtless." I partially lie. I couldn't tell him the truth of why I actually went over there. His angry eyes turns over to Adam. Adam's face goes pale.

"We've been dating." he come right out and says it. Does he have a death wish?

Nikki's POV.

I am pissed that I had to ask Brittni to give me a ride, because of my brothers idiotic behavior.

"He's just looking out for you." Brittni says. Is she insane? He is completely psychotic.

"Since when do you defend him? Anyway, he's completely overprotective. I can take care of myself." I scoff and she turns to me for a second before focusing back on the road.

"Well, say what you want." She sighs. What the hell, she never takes his side. Last time she said he probably needs to get laid, much to my dismay, considering I don't want to hear about my brothers sex life.

"I will." I huff.

We arrive at the school and I don't see Adam, Colten, or my brother. Oh great.

The first bell rings and I got to my first class. Adams already there and luckily he doesn't have any bruising or anything to give away that my brother had hit him.

"Hey, sorry about last night." I apologize because I really do feel bad.

"It's okay." he says and the teacher walks in. We talk about Atoms and Molecules for the whole hour. I swear I've learned about this before. Whatever easy A.

The bell rings and Adam quickly walks out of the room. I try to hide how much that hurt and walk towards the door. When I exit the classroom Colten and Jackson are waiting outside for me, arms crossed and a serious look on their faces.

"Back to baby-sitting?" I asked.

"Yep." they both said in unison. Great.

"Thought so." I say and walk down the hallway with them right behind me. This is going to be a fun week.

Like and comment :)