Chapter 34.

Chapter 34.

I walk out of the janitors closet before Colten, so we don't draw attention to ourselves. I smooth out my clothes before heading outside to Brittni.

Once I step foot outside I find Brittni and Jackson making out against a tree. Stupid. I walk over to my brother and best friend and clear my throat.

"Oh, Nikki you're back." Brittni says backing away from my brother. She smooths out her hair and clothes.

"Wait, where did you go?" Jackson asks crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"With Colten." I state and drag Brittni with me to our group of friends.

"Your literally glowing. What did you're guys do?" Brittni smirks while raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I shrug and sit down at the picnic table.

"I don't believe you." Brittni says smiling. I was only gone for ten minutes, what could I have done? I mean sure I could of...you know, in ten minutes but we didn't.

"Fine. We were just making out. Nothing bad." I can't help the smile that comes to my face at the feeling of Colten's lips on mine. I want him more than ever now. All I know is that once we get to his house I won't be able to stop myself.

"Ooo!" Brittni squeaks. I shake my head at her and begin to eat my sandwich.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask my best friend.

"Yea, yea. I'll make sure Jackson doesn't know where you are." She rolls her eyes playfully, with a smirk on her face.

"Thank you, thank you!" I screech and wrap my arms around her. We both laugh and continue to eat.

***
"Brittni is going to stall for me." I tell Colten as we drive over to his house. I'm itching with anticipation. I just want to touch him....everywhere. Hey you can't judge, I haven't been able to for like a week maybe even more. All I know is that it's been a while.

"Great. How much time do we have?" Colten asks. We've just pulled up into his driveway and are getting out of the car.

"An hour at most. Who knows what their going to be doing. It's probably taking everything in him not to come looking for me. She's probably gonna have to work really hard." I shudder just thinking about all the sexual things they are doing. Gross.

"That's enough time." Colten says and he unlocks his front door. He lets me walk in first before shutting the door. Before he can pin me against the it I run up to his room. "Nice." I hear him shout up the stairs. I laugh.

I hadn't realized how fast Colten is. Before I know it he's grabbing my hand and pushing me against the wall. Both hands on either side of me.

"That wasn't funny." Colten pouts, although amusement clearly dances around in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I stick out my bottom lip. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me so our noses are nearly touching. I feel him shudder against me and I mentally pat myself on the back.

"I won't be able to stop." He breaths. My throat catches in my throat making his smirk.

"Then don't." I tear my eyes away from his.

"Tempted yet?" He smirks. Him and his sarcasm. He's such a tease.

"Always." I smirk back. Now it's his turn to have his breath catch in his throat. We stay staring into each other's eyes for a few moments before he smashes his lips to mine.

Instantly my blood starts racing through my veins. With my fingers threaded in his hair I pull him closer to me making him groan. I feel his arousal pressed against my lower stomach.