Chapter 39.

Chapter 39.

When I finally come to, the bright sun is shining in rays into my room. I try to roll over but Someone's arm is draped across my stomach. I look over to see Colten's sleeping face. His hair is ruffled, messy and his lips slightly parted with soft snores coming from them.

I run my fingers over all of his features. Starting at his lips, then his chin where there's a slight stubble from not shaving. I then go down his jawline and to his bicep. My finger tracing over the bumps where his muscles are.

"What are you doing?" Colten yawns. I quickly take my finger away and smile at him. Colten furrows his eyebrows with a questioning look on his face.

"Just admiring you." I sheepishly grin. What can I say? His body is to die for. Well, for a guy. To me it's just attractive. That would be weird if I had his body anyways. Would have to take extreme steroids.

"Admiring me? You seemed pretty content last night."

"Uh...Yea." I blush. I cover my face with my hands as Colten begins to laugh at my embarrassment. I take the back of my hand and hit his rock hard chest. "It's not funny."

"Come on babe, it was pretty funny. I was only joking."

"I kno-"

"Just a smidge." I smack him again and he begins to crack up.

"Hey Colten, say hi to the floor."

"Wha-" he doesn't finish before I push him off the bed and onto the ground face first. "Not bad, young grasshopper."

"Why thank you." I smirk. He stands up and I realize that he's still naked from last night. How could I have not noticed that? Stupid.

"Like what you see? Take a picture it will last longer." He laughs while kissing one of his biceps.

"Just put your pants on." I groan and throw his boxers at him.

"You didn't?" He smirks, sliding one of his legs into the leg hole.

"Oh but I did." I wave my hands up in mock surrender.

"Really?" He smirks. I don't even have enough time to answer before he hops on the bed and begins to tickle my sides.

"Stop! Colten!" I scream. Which probably wasn't the greatest idea knowing where his perverted mind goes.

"Yes, baby! Scream my name again!" He moans loudly. I'm still laughing as he straddles my lap to hold me down. As he watches me flail around like I'm having a seizure. "Say you love my body!" He shouts over my laughter.

"Asshole!"

"Just say it. Or I won't stop!" He threatens.

"Okay okay. Colten has a nice body." Colten's hands stop and smirks. "Asshole."

"You love me." He smiles before leaning down and nibbling on my bare neck. An involuntary moan escaping my lips.

"Hey, Nikki ther-" Jackson barges into the door. I didn't even think of Jackson being here. I thought he'd be at Brittni's. Why is he up so early anyway?

Colten lifts his head with 'deer-caught-in-the-headlights' look. I'm sure my expression mimics his. Who would've thought he would've just barged in? Not me that's for sure.

My brain Completely shuts down as Jackson and I stare at each other. Jackson furrows his eyebrows before closing the door. There's more don't worry.

"Get fucking dressed! Now!" He shouts from the other side of the door. I look over to see Colten still straddling my lap. He doesn't move and inch as I slide out from under him. I feel bad for him.

I grab a pair of underwear and sweats. Slowly sliding them up my legs before finding a bra and a grey hoodie. I look over at Colten whose completely dressed and sitting on my bed emotionless. I walk over to him kneeling down in front of him.

"He's going to kill me." He says his voice monotone. What am I supposed to say? I know?

"Colten-"

"No! He's seriously going to kill me. Not that anyone would care."

"I would."

Colten turns to glare at me. "Not helping."

"Sorry." I walk over to him and grab his hand. I give him a small smile before opening the door and taking each step slowly. Colten follows silently.
He's scared shitless as you can tell.

Taking a deep breath as we get to the entryway to the kitchen I turn to Colten.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he smiles sadly. We walk into the kitchen where Jackson and Brittni, no surprise there, are sitting at the table. Jackson notices us first and stands up so fast that his chair knocks backwards.

"Jackson, please! Let me explain!" I yell at him as he tries lunging for Colten.

"Nothing to explain 'sister'." He says with disgust. Well I have to admit, that hurt.

And unfortunately due to my lack of the world around me Jackson has the chance to push me out of the way shoving Colten to the ground. "Fucking my baby sister again!" He yells while throwing a punch at Colten's face. Jackson's fist connects with Colten's jaw and I hear the crack. In one swift motion Colten flips over so he's on top of Jackson.

"I'm not going to fight you." He says through gritted teeth.

"Too bad. I am." Jackson sneers before flipping them over again. Jackson throws punches left and right.

I'm such a big help, aren't I? I stand in shock watching two people I care about beat each other up. Although, Brittni seems to be mimicking my exact position.

Colten throws Jackson off of him and getting up while wiping his nose and mouth with his sleeve. We make eye contact for a split second before Jackson spears Colten into the glass coffee table.

"Jackson!" Brittni and I scream at the same time.

"You fucking asshole! You were supposed to be my friend!" Jackson yells. Jackson reaches down pulling Colten up by the collar and shoving him into the wall. He backs up while Colten gains his composure.

"I'm sorry. I know I was a sucky best friend." Colten sighs. Although I believe it's because he's out of breath.

"Shut the hell up!" Jackson yells before punching Colten in the face again.

"You weren't even a friend! You were just there so that you could fuck my baby sister." Punch. "You've always liked her!" Punch. "You fucking asshole!" Punch. "I hate you!" Punch. And with that he storms out of the kitchen throwing the pile of plates on the counter to the ground, where they shatter, and slamming the front door on his way out.

It takes me a minute before I come back to reality and see Colten on the ground staring out the door with a bloody face. I grab a cloth from the drawer and wet it down before kneeling down beside Colten.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He apologizes but doesn't look me in the eyes.

"It's not your fault."

"It is. I messed everything up with my stupid feelings."

"He wouldn't have accepted it anyway. Not because he saw us in that position. We knew that he wouldn't have let us be a real couple." I shake my head at him.

"I made a mistake." He says before standing up and walking out the door slamming it behind him.

What did he mean? He made a mistake? I wouldn't call it a mistake. I mean yeah we messed up a relationship, but you can't help who you fall in love with. Right? I mean, if I could this wouldn't have happened. But it did so you can't dwell on the past. You have to move foreword. And if he doesn't want to be together because of this then, I'll let him go.

Hey, guys so hope you like it. Very violent I know. If only I could like show you a pic of his face. Haha. That would be cool. So anyways give me feedback.

IMPORTANT: Jackson did not see Nikki naked with Colten, Colten was covering her up when he was straddling her. He got mad because of the way it looked. Just wanted to clarify that.

Like and comment :)