Ch.14

All I could think about at that very moment was Karkat. Nothing but Karkat. Praying he wouldn't get hurt. Praying that he wouldn't actually see me for who I am. Too late though. Downstairs I hear cursing and a few thumps just as Karkat runs up the stairs and to my room.

"Little Vantas...care to join us?" Ronalds says with a smirk as he sits on my bed holding his bottle of liquor.

"Karkles don't...!"

"Let Dave go now," he lifts his arm and holds up a ridiculous looking weapon, a sickle. But it looked sharp to the touch.

"Karkles...." I felt my vision getting blurry. I was exhausted and was bleeding from my arm at an alarming rate. I held onto my conscious and tried to move again, but to no avail. I kept staring at Karkat, his hands were shaking. He was so scared to make a move. He knew that this was a battle he would lose.

"I can see you shaking little one. Please sit and we can talk. Or would you like me to have your father taken cared of?" He says with no remorse.

"Shut the fuck up. And my father will be here at any moment ready to take your ass down. So don't try to pull any fucking tricks over me,"

"Is that so? Here that Strider? Hm? What's this? Your eyes have been closed for a bit, but you're not asleep," he lifts my head up by my hair, "Afraid to reveal your eye color? That's right...look little Vantas he is a demon," I cringed a bit at his words and the pull of my hair.

"Let him go you filthy piece of underated shit!" I open my eye for a moment and see Karkat charge at him with his sickle and swings, but Ronalds grabs his wrist and twists his arm behind him. He pins him to the floor.

"Karkat!"

"Hold still lil Vantas," Ronalds says while tightening his grip. Karkat cringes and bites his lip in pain. I pull on the cuffs in rage and try to break free, but nothing worked. I was too weak. Too exhausted. "Now..you..." he moves Karkat to the other side of my bed and uses the bed sheets to tie his wrist up. He goes over to me and lifts my head again. I growl and smacks me across my face with his bottle. I hear a faint ringing sound and a loud scream as I closed my eyes tightly but pulled on the cuffs to cause some pain to keep me awake. I open one eye and just as I do the window breaks a quick figure winds up placing it's foot to Ronalds face. He flies and hits the ground bleeding from his nose.

"Sorry for the long wait lil man...tried to get here sooner, but uh...got a ticket for speeding," Bro says as he tips down his hat a bit with a sly smirk. Next to him Dirk stood with a sword in hand. And for some reason Jake was there too with pistols. Actual pistols. Where did he get them from? I sont know. But the smirk disappeared off of Bro's face in an instant as Ronalds laughs and stands.

"A family reunion!" He shouts pulling a gun aiming to me.

"No don't!!" I hear Karkat shout. But then the blast goes off and then silence. Then a screams and curses followed. Ronalds holds his now bloody hand while Jake puts the barrel of his pistol to his head.

"Don't bother moving you sick twiddled fuck..."

Then I hear the majestic sounds of sirens. Police and emergency vehicles. Great great sounds. I sighed in relief and leaned back against the bed giving up as I collapse.