Ch.17

It's been two weeks since I have been out of the hospital and two weeks since Karkles and I got together. Of course everyone found out immediately since Karkat loved to sleep in my bed curled up like a damn cat. But of course I never mind because I love the guy and he is fucking huggable.

As for douche bag and his wife, we are going to court and all this shit right near Christmas time which fucking sucks. But for now I dont have to deal with them. I moved out their house and took what little stuff I had and moved into Karkat's house next door. Not sure if it was a smart move, but I didn't care. This way I was closer to Karkat and was kept under good supervision by his father. Of course after school, however me, karkat, Kankri, dirk, and Jake would all be hanging out. Sometimes we would be with everyone, or just in a small group. And winter vacation is coming so we definitely started preparing for that.

It's Saturday and Cronus decided to take Kankri to the beach. Meanwhile, his dad was busy at a meeting and Karkat and I were playing video games. And in all of them I would best Karkat who would curse at me and complain to himself. I would laugh and pet his head just to have him purr like a cat. I've always questioned what his horns did. I never got a straight answer cause of course his brother would just blow a whistle and just give a whole hour long speech about how the subject could possibly trigger anyone who has horns in the household. But since he is not here right now, I have a chance.

"So karks," I looked down at him as he sat in my lap. He looks up.

"What do you want asshole," he says.

"So since Kankri isn't here to blow that damn whistle. Tell me. Why the fuck I can't touch the horns. What are their purpose?"

"Why do you want to know so badly?" His cheeks began to turn pink.

"Is it that much of a sensitive topic?"

"Yes! Why do you think Kankri blows the fucking whistle busting our ear drums, and lecturing us if it wasnt a fucking sensitive topic?! What is wrong with your thinkpan today?!"

"Whao calm down dude, it's just a question. You don't have to answer though...I can just....touch them," I smirked.

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." He glares.

'He's too cute,' I pinned him down and used my finger and thumb to lightly wrap around a horn. He lets out a gasp and his face turns red.

"Oh so that's why you sont talk of it," I chuckled a bit and lightly traced my finger down the horn to which he responded to with a purr and whimper. I finally let him go and sat up with a smirk.

He sits up blushing and covers his horns with his hands, "Don't do that! Okay?! Horns are freaking like as sensitive as fucking human genitals! Don't touch them!"

"Heh aw but the purrs and whimper were adorable Karks. I think I will keep it as a small blackmail like thing for you," I smirked.

"Fucking bite me Strider," he says and sits back in my lap as we go back to playing video games.

'I am so going to use that against him,' I thought to myself and smiled.