Chapter 10 - Kidnapped Once Again

Word Count: 1010

_ _ _

Faith's POV

_ _ _

I kneeled beside Esther's grave, silent tears streaming down my face. It has been about three days since Esther's death. We all had held a funeral for her. I remember I had broken down in tears and was unable to sleep that night.

I sobbed, my face buried into my hands. She was so young... I was suddenly filled with hatred. Red did this. He deserves to die! I growled, and punched the ground in anger using my fists. Tears streamed down my face as I heard footsteps come up behind me, but I didn't turn around.

The person dropped to their knees beside me, and brought me into a hug. Still riled up from my outburst, I whipped around ready to punch whoever touched me. I had gone to punch the person, but quickly realized it was just Shark. He flinched, accidentally falling backwards in suprise.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. "It's just I was upset and riled up..."

"It's fine..." Shark replied, sitting up once again. He sat on the ground beside me, crisscross.

I looked back at the grave in front of me. I let out a sigh, now calming down a bit. I reached my hand up to my face and wiped my tears away. I looked over to the CDC, and saw Major Gray exit the building, and walking over here.

"Hey." He greeted.

As cheery as he seemed, I saw a hint of jealousy behind his eyes. Shark must of noticed too, because he quickly got up, made up some exuse, and hastily left the garden. We had buried Esther in the garden area since she loved to play there. Major Gray sat down beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder, sleepily. We both shifted so our backs were against the fence beside Esther's grave.

Major Gray leaned his head on mine and yawned also. I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind if we both just took a nap out here. Besides... We're completely protected. There's no zombies out here so we should be fine.

_ _ _

..::Red's POV::..

_ _ _

I snuck up to the CDC with three of my men behind me. The rest of my men were waiting in the forest for my signal. We quietly walked into the garden area to hide while we plotted our entrance. Sure, we just raided their base like, three days ago, but this soon? They'd never expect it.

I was peeping through a bush when I heard quiet snickers from my men behind me. I whipped around angrily, glaring them down. They were standing in front of something and giggling.

"What are you laughing at?! Get down!" I snapped. My men obeyed me, but one spoke up.

"Sir, you might want to see this..." he chuckled.

I sighed, looked around for anyone, before quickly crawling over to them. I was about to say something rude to them, but I stopped when I saw what they were pointing at.

Leaning against the fence beside a grave, was Major Gray and Faith sleeping. Faith's head was on Major Gray's shoulder, while Major Gray was leaning his head against Faith's. I grinned, pulling out my walkie talkie.

"Cancel the raiding plan. We just found the jackpot." I said.

We glanced around before going over to them. I made one of my men go and carefully pick up Major Gray while I picked up Faith. Looking around before making our exit, we left the CDC with Faith and Major Gray. They were awfully close. Could they be dating? Man, I could take so much advantage of this.

We walked along the trail. I could see my men quietly moving through the woods, ready to defend me at any cost. After about 30 minutes of walking, we had just started walking through the forest. Somehow, Major Gray or Faith haven't woken up yet. Oh well, it makes my job easier.

"Stop right there." A voice with a sort of accent commanded. My three other men stopped and turned around, just like I did.

This new man had brown hair, and was carrying a... Pokémon bag? With stuff in it. He wielded an axe in his hands. I pieced it together, and realized this man was the man "Bobby" that I've heard Nick talk about before.

"Oh well, hello there." I smiled gently, wanting to seem as friendly as possible. My men caught the drift and lowered their guns.

"Who are you? And what are you doing with Faith and that boy?" Bobby asked, tightening his grip on his axe.

"Hey, relax. Faith is one of my friends. Same with Gray here." I replied.

"What's your name?" Bobby asked.

I knew that Faith has probably told him about me, so I needed to make up a fake name.

"My name is Michael. " I lied. (Anyone see what I did there?)

"Well... Nice to meet you... Michael." Bobby trailed off suspiciously.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Bobby." He replied shortly.

"Well, nice to meet you Bobby, but really, we must be on our way." I chuckled. Thankfully, one of my men in the forest knew what to do. They crept up silently behind Bobby with a metal bat in their hands.

"Wait! I'm not going to let you go anywhere. I believe your lying, and that they aren't with you willingly." Bobby growled. "She said she and her little friend Esther were looking for Major Gray, who you have with you!"

"Now, now, Bobby. You should have just walked away. Now you have to get pulled into this." I laughed. The man with the bat behind Bobby raised the metal bat above his head, and with the slight nod of my head, he swung the bat and hit Bobby's head with it. Bobby's body crumpled to the ground.

"Should we bring him with us or no?" One of my men asked me.

"We'll bring him with us. More entertainment." I laughed. One of my men picked up Bobby's limp body as we continued our walk to our base.