Chapter 23: Pedro

Author's note: 

So in case you haven't noticed Jesse has been kinda a jerk. (Duh.) But this character is actually based off of a guy that went to my high school and some of the things done in this story are real stories about what he actually did (i.e. bullying gays, harassment). 

So this book is actually like,a karma book for all jerks, which is what Jesse's past behavior represents. If you have a jerky story feel free to tell me something about it and I can incorporate your karma into this story. Weeelll....back to Chapter 23 Enjoy! :)

...........................................................................................

"Oh, darlings! What is this!? What once you brought before me today?" The source of these questions was from a man in his late thirties with a balding had and extremely tight pants. 

"We need a miracle Jorge," Shelley said patting my shoulder pitifully. 

I looked at her. "A miracle?" 

Suddenly the hair dresser with the really tight pants squealed and stared at me in horror. 

"What!? What!? Is there a bug on my face or something!?" 

Without answering he continued to stare. "Oh my God....there's a human attached to those matts..." 

Oh. Hahaha very funny. Gay men and their hair

I rolled my eyes, "Haha very funny or we gonna do this or not?" 

Walking over to my hair he picked up a strand with two fingers, sniffed it, and dropped it in disgust. "I can't do it love, even for you, you ask too much of me," he huffed dramatically with a slight lisp and turned his back on us. Denise looked at Shelley and nodded her head in Jorge's direction. Shelley smiled and winked in return, walking over to him. 

"What's she doing?" I whispered. 

"About to work some magic," Denise whispered back. 

Shelley now stood in front of the man and placed two hands on his shoulders. "Listen Jorge. We believe in you. You're the Hair Whisperer." At this he snapped his head in her direction, clearly showing that she had his attention.

"If anyone could turn that nottie, into a hottie, it's you. And besides," She beckoned to Denise who gave her a boba smoothie. I was wondering who that was for. "We brought you some encouragement..." He looked at the smoothie and back at Shellley.  

"Fine. But only for you," he said as he reached for it. 

But Shelley held it back out of his reach and batted her eyelashes at him. "For our usual price?" 

I saw Denise and Carrie hold their breaths and cross their fingers discreetly, so I did the same. At first Jorge looked offended, but then he gave her a knowing smile. "You are so bad, darling!" They did a hand-shake thing where they kissed the tips of the finger tips and touched them together making a sizzling sound.

"Now give me that boba!" he demanded dramatically. He took a big sip while staring me down, which was kind of disturbing, and one would swear they heard military drums in the back round. "Let's do this..."

So after the girls and hair dresser were done making cracks of how my hair died or committed suicide at least twice they finally got to business. After getting their minimal touch-ups the girls waited for me sitting in the salon chairs while reading hair magazines.

Jorge tugged and pulled at my matts for a good hour, what to me seemed like five, until he was finished. A bit dramatically he called over the girls and turned my chair around to face them.