In Her Shoes Fun Facts!

WARNING::

Don't read if you haven't read the whole story. SPOILERS BELLOW!!!

1) Did you know the title of this story was a choice between Sex Change (the original title), Through Different Eyes, Crossing Over, Beauty Is A Beast or In Her Shoes?

2) Jesse's name was originally going to be Jeremy, but Jesse is worked more for the "Big Switch" ;)

2) Aiden's name was going to be Hunter, but I decided on Aiden. Hunter is now the name of another character in one of my books, "Snow White and the Five Princes."

3) In the beginning of this story, Jesse compares Ronny and Aaron to the two antagonist in Disney's Beauty and the Beast. If you read through all my books, (poetry and The Stolen Kiss not included) a Disney reference will be made nearly every time ;)

4) In case some of you didn't get it, the Witch, aka Samantha Stone was testing Jesse each time she appeared before him in a time of need, or every time she saw him hurt a girl. Every time she looked expectant, she was waiting for him to do the right thing. Of course, he failed.

5) The red head girl Jesse, Aaron and Ronny attack in the alleyway, is a foreshadowing how Jesse will soon be a red headed female himself

6) The original concept for this story, was that Jesse and his clique were going to bully a specific unattractive female, Jessica Jane Sanders. Jessica was the witch, and Jesse was to accidentally hit her with his car. The next morning he was to wake up as Jessica Jane Sanders and see things through her eyes. Jessica the witch was to take her true form as a beautiful blonde girl, and watch as Jesse changes.

7) Some of the bullying events are based off of real events :( It was painful to write so do something about bullying when you see it happening.

8) This story idea came to me when I was watching a jerk at my high school, well, be a jerk. I wished I had the power to turn him into an unattractive girl so he could change his evil ways lol

9) I specifically based Andrew Beaver (the nerdy guy in the beginning) off of a younger Justin Beiber...sorry Beiber fans xD

10) Shenise is also based off some girls in high school...jerks

11) I created Anna specifically with Scarlet Johanson in mind (Woman Crush, anyone? ;) )

12) Aiden was supposed to have a crush on Anna, but I didn't want the story to have too many plots going on at once x)

13) Some people are confused if Aiden really knew it was Jesse the whole time. Jesse as a girl looks like Jesse having an unattractive twin sister. A twin sister that appeared the day after Jesse got into an accident. Aiden asked "when he'd be back to normal" as a joke, wishful thinking, but Jesse's shocked reaction encouraged him to probe further.

14) Yes, Shelley was a lesbian the whole time. Ain't nuthin wrong with that...until she goes crazy...then there's a problem x)

15) Anyone ever have a boba? I'm LITERALLY addicted! They're these smoothies sometimes knows as bubble tea, with this delicious gummy seed at the bottom. Let me know if you've had one and what you favorite flavour is! xP

16) One of the earlier ideas was for Jesse and Samantha to fall in love, but that was too complicated. Instead he ends being her first friend :)

17) When Jesse and Anna kiss, Anna is falling in love with Jesse, almost as if she can see who he really is; she just doesn't know why or how

18) Aiden was going to kiss Jesse, and Jenni was going to walk in. But I didn't know if that would be too awkward... :/

19) The end is meant to be almost literally a mirror for Jesse. Everything he did to other people happened to him, and he becomes the red head that him and the guys attacked. He even screams fire like she did. That's the reason why he can't see his attacker's faces. His lesson has come full circle.

^^ that's some dejà vous/ Inception Shit, right? haha

20) The main reason, (besides the obvious) that Jesse couldn't tell anyone, is because like Aiden, they would remember it all.

That's all I got so far but comment bellow if you have questions you want answered, I'm doing this at the end of all my stories now xD

Check my other ones when you have time, and don't forget to vote and follow! Thanks for the support everyone! <3<3