Profile

Aniera: Her name means snow.

Looks: She has choppy, black hair that goes to mid-back. She has tan skin and she is 5'3. She also has natural white streaks in her hair. She has pale cheeks but choppy lips. Although she is still pretty.

Age: She looks like she is 12 but she is actually 1,200 years old.

Powers: Winter powers (like Elsa's except it is controlled but doesn't know about it), can change into a lion.

Friends: Aidan, Samantha ('Aunt'), Diggory Kirke (Professor/'Grandpa'), the Pevensies

Enemies: The White Witch, enemies of Narnia, Maugrim

Frenemies: Mrs. Macready

Likes: Singing, ice skating, martial arts (expert), any type of fighting, horse back riding, playing instruments, Narnians, the Pevensies, her brother, her human 'family', her actual father.

Dislikes: The White Witch, enemies of Narnia, girly stuff, her look, bullies.

Notes: She is tomboyish but somewhat a little bit girly. She is very courageous and bright. She is also insecure. If you get to know her, she has a golden heart. She also likes to help others.

Aidan: His name means fire.

Looks: Choppy black hair with a mix of brown if you look closely. He is 5'3 and has almost the same facial features as Aniera but he has more color and less choppy lips. Although he is handsome.

Age: He looks like he is 12 but he is 1,200 (10 seconds older than Aniera)

Powers: Fire powers (like Aniera's but fire), and can change into a lion. ( He also doesn't know about his powers)

Friends: Aniera, Samantha, Diggory Kirke, the Pevensies.

Enemies: The White Witch, enemies of Narnia, Maugrim.

Frenemies: Mrs. Macready

Likes: Playing instruments, martial arts (Aniera is a little better), any type of fighting, horse back riding, Narnians, his 'family', the Pevensies, his actual father.

Dislikes: The White Witch, bullies, enemies of Narnia, Maugrim.

Notes: He is like Aniera, but he is very strong. He is not only strong physically, but he has a strong will. He is very protective of his sister and he likes to help others.