Aslan's Sacrafice & The Battle for Narnia

Aidan's POV
It was time for all of us to leave. Aniera was crying for a while and she had tear marks stained on her face. So did I. As we all walked, we heard footsteps.
"Isn't it time you two were in bed," dad asked. We saw Su and Lu walk out from behind a tree.
"Couldn't we come with you three?"
"Please Aslan." So dad let them come. We all walked for a while until it was time to head back. Aslan said goodbye but we followed. Then we hid behind a few rocks and we saw my dad get tormented by the Witch's monsters. They even cut his mane! Everything was a blur until Jadis stabbed father. I saw Aniera give a silent cry and she sobbed with Lu hugging her. Susan was crying and I hugged her. But I was crying too. After a while the monsters left. We all went to father. Lucy tried to give him some of her cordial but Su told her it wouldn't work. We all fell asleep crying and hugging him. When we woke up, we knew that everyone was in battle. So we all went to camp. But the ground shook. And we looked back and Aslan was gone. But we all saw a light with Aslan standing there alive! Then I remembered that an innocent person who sacrificed that person, would be turned back alive. So that is what Aslan explained. We then all ran to the Witch's palace and got reinforcements. Then we all got to the battle grounds. But we hid behind rocks. Then dad let my sister and I go. But before we left, Su kissed me. And I kissed her back. Aniera is going to tease me forever.
Aniera's POV
My brother finally got the girl! I will so tease him about this later. We went our separate ways and fought. I used my powers and my weapons to destroy the enemies. But then I saw a flash of blue light. I looked to see that Ed broke the Witch's staff. But then Jadis used the rest of it to stab Ed. But instead, I saw Aidan jump into the way. Then Jadis did the same for Ed. I couldn't hear anything. I just felt my fury. I released a blast wave of my power and screamed,
"Aidan!" So then I charged forward to attack the witch, but Peter was there. She then knocked Peter onto the ground and was going to give the death blow, but I blocked it. I fought with all my power and strength and fury. I heard all the rest of the Narnians come out including dad. I heard that Witch whisper, inpossible. Then I finally knocked her to the ground and I was about to stab her. But a lion did the death blow. And that lion was dad. So then the battle was finished. But I saw a dwarf about to kill my brother and Ed. Then an arrow killed him. It was Su. I then saw Lucy and I hugged them both. And we got to the sight of our brothers. Ed was gasping for air but Aidan was just looking like he was dead. I cradled his head and sobbed. But I heard a faint heartbeat. Then I saw Ed alive. So Lu poured a drop into Aidan's mouth. Then he sat up alive as well. Then Aidan kissed Susan again. We all saw father and he told us that this battle was over. But now it was my turn to get the guy. And we then started our journey to Cair Paravel.