The Prophecy

Aidan's POV

After we got into the house, I saw Peter take off Aniera's coat for her. It was so adorable. I should have done that for Susan! But now the beavers are offering us food. 

"Isn't there anything we can do to help Mr. Tumnus?" Peter asked.

"Well you know what they say. People who go into the Witch's house, never come out." Mr. Beaver answered.

"Fish n' chips," Mrs. Beaver offered to Lu. "But there's hope, dear." Mrs. Beaver assured. Then Mr. Beaver spit out his drink into the cup. 

"There's more than just hope! Aslan's on the move." Aslan, that name sounded familiar. Then Ed asked,

"Who's Aslan?" Then Mr. Beaver started laughing. But Mrs. Beaver saw that we didn't know who he was.

"You don't know do ya?" Asked Mr. Beaver. 

"Well we haven't been here exactly that long," replied Peter.

"Well he's only the king of the whole wood! The top geezer! The real king of Narnia!" Said Mr. Beaver.

"He's been away for a long while." Said Mrs. Beaver. Then Mr. Beaver spoke up.

"And he's waiting for you at the Stone Table!" 

"He's waiting for us?" I asked.

"Your blooming joking! They don't even know about the prophecy!" Complained Mr. Beaver. Then Mrs. Beaver told him to tell us.

"Look, Aslan's return, Tumnus's arrest, the Secret Police, it's all happening because of you!"

"You're blaming us?" Asked Susan in disbelief.

"No thanking you." Said Mrs. Beaver

"There's a prophecy. When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paraval Throne, the evil time will be over and done!" Started Mr. Beaver. 

"You know that doesn't really rhyme," said Susan.

"I know it don't, but you're kind of missing the point. Then Mrs. Beaver said,

"It has been long foretold that two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will defeat the Witch and restore peace to Narnia."

"I'm sorry but there's six of us." Said Peter. Then the beavers' eyes twinkled with hope.

"Do you two have any possessions that are a bit strange?" Asked Mr. Beaver.

"Well I have this," I showed the pin to the beavers. "I can't loose it."

"And I have this necklace that won't come off," added Aniera while lifting up her necklace. The beavers then bowed to us. 

"Your majesties," the beavers said. I was so confused. "We will explain later."

"And you think we're the ones?"Peter asked. 

"Well you better be cause Aslan's fitted out your army!"

"Our army!" Said an astonished Lucy.

"Mum sent us away so we wouldn't be caught up in a war," added Susan. "Thank you for your hospitality, but we really have to go."

"You can't just leave!" said Mr. Beaver. Lucy agreed with Mr. Beaver. But Peter told them that we had to leave. But then he asked for Edmund. But he was gone.

"I'm gonna kill him!" 

"You may not have too. Has Edmund been in Narnia before?" Asked Mr. Beaver.