Training & Edmund Returns

Aniera's POV
Aniera's armor for battle and training. Just imagine there are sleeves with armor and chains with armored pants.

After we got to camp and got dressed, Aidan and I talked to Narnians

After we got to camp and got dressed, Aidan and I talked to Narnians. Then once we were ready to get onto the battle grounds, I threw a snowball at him. (It's still spring). And I gave him his own basket of snowballs. So we kid of had a tiny snow war. Then we fought each other with our swords only with a mixture of martial arts. I won most. But then we heard Susan's horn. We got there to find Susan and Lu hanging on a tree with Maugrim and 3 other wolves there.
"Get back," Peter, Aidan, and I yelled. So we all had a wolf to fight. Then the 4th wolf was about to pounce on Peter. Then Dad stepped on him. "This is Peter's, Aidan's, and Aniera's fight."
"You think you're a king, but you're going to die....like a dog!" Maugrim pounced on him but was killed by Peter and Aidan killed his wolf.
"Aniera look out!" Screamed the girls. I turned around and killed the wolf that almost killed me. Then we were all made Knights of Narnia. But I saw something glowing right after some troops chased a wolf to get Ed. It was my necklace. Same with Aidan's pin. Then I saw Aidan change. His hair wasn't choppy but grown out and his lips weren't choppy. But I felt my hair grow out and my lips weren't choppy and I felt color go to my cheeks. I made ice mirrors for my twin and I. I was beautiful. And my hair had dark brown streaks replacing the white. I was so grateful.
"How did this happen," Aidan asked. Then Father explained that an act of courage would change us back to who we were when we were 12 when we still lived in Narnia.

Aidan's POV

After we were made knights yesterday, I trained even harder. Well lets say that I trained all night. I had to protect so many people. I didn't want anyone to well kill me at the battle and Aniera could defeat me in training. Okay I am a little jealous. So now that I've trained so hard, I am pretty strong. Maybe it is part of my powers. Right now everyone is waking up. I already saw Peter up and I went to go talk to him but Aniera  beat me to it. I wonder what they are talking about. So I hid behind a tent and listened.

"Hey Peter," my sister said.

"Good morning your highness," greeted Peter.

"Don't call me that." My sister started. "Did you see Ed with Father?" Then Peter looked and so did I. I saw Ed talking with Father. Man, I need proof that Aniera likes Peter. Then Lu walked out of her tent along with Su.

"Edmund!" Screamed Lu as she tried to run towards him. But Peter and I stopped her. Then we saw Father and Ed look at us and made their way towards us. Then Aslan spoke.

"What is done is done. There is no need to talk about what has happened." Then Ed said,

"Hello," shyly. Then the girls all hugged Ed. I asked him if he was okay and he said,

"I'm just a bit tired." 

"You should get some sleep," Peter started a little seriously, "And Edmund, try not to wander off." Then  we all giggled. Later on we all got breakfast. Ed was stuffing toast into his mouth like Narnia would run out of toast.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed." Lucy joked.

"I am sure they are going to pack some for the journey back," Peter said.

"We're leaving?" Lu asked sadly.

"You three are. I cannot decide for Aidan and Aniera."

"But they need us, all of us," Lu tried to reason.

"Lucy, you almost drowned, Edmund was almost killed. It's too dangerous." Peter explained. 

"I've seen what the Witch can do. And I helped her do it. We have to stay and fight for these people." Edmund reasoned. 

"Well that's it then," Su said while getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get in some practice." She answered. Then I saw Aniera's face get a creepy smile.