The Journey & Father Christmas

Aniera's POV

I was asleep and I was holding onto my necklace. Then I was shaken.

"Five more minutes Aunt Samantha," I said.

"So I really look like a girl?" Asked a voice that belonged to Peter. Oh.

"Sorry," I apologized. Then we were on our way. Then after a while, we saw the view of Narnia.

"It's so far," complained Peter.

"It's the world dear, did you expect it to be small?" Asked Mrs. Beaver.

"Smaller," said Susan while glaring at Peter. Then I asked Mr. Beaver if Aidan and I have any other powers. He said that we can turn into lions. So I gave it a go. I imagined myself turning into a lion and I felt myself transforming. Then I was a golden colored lioness. (The one at the top) Then I went to scare the Pevensies and my brother. So I hid behind a tree then jumped out right in front of them. They all screamed. I was laughing so hard.

"I got you guys good!" I said as I transformed back into human form.

"I want to try that!" Aidan said. So he did.

"Wow," he said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wow," he said.

"Who wants a ride?" I asked. Lu did so she climbed on along with Peter.

"Peter shouldn't you be walking?" I teased.

"Are you kicking me off?" He asked.

"I am just kidding." So Susan went with Aidan. We rode for a while then we got too tired for them to be on our backs. Then after another while,

"Come on humans, while we're still young." From Mr. Beaver again.

"If he tells us to hurry up one more time, I am going to turn him into a big fluffy hat." Peter said jokingly.

"No, it's her!" So we all took off. Then we all found a place to hide. And we turned back into humans.

Skip to scene where Mr. Beaver goes to check if the Witch is gone

Aidan's POV
We were hiding and waiting for Mr. Beaver to come back. I really hope he is safe. Then he popped his head back. Lu was the only one who screamed while the rest of us jumped.
"I hope you all have been good cause there's someone here to see you!" Then all of us got out of our hiding places and we saw Father Cristmas!
"Merry Christmas sir!" She said.
Skip to scene with the gifts
"Lucy, the juice of the fire flower, that was created by King Aidan, will cure any injury. And I hope that you will never have to use this," Father Christmas said while handing her a dagger.
"Thank you sir. I think I could be brave enough."
"I'm sure you could. Battles are an ugly affair Then he grabbed a bow and arrows. "Susan, trust in this bow, and it will not easily miss."
"What happened to battles are ugly affairs?" Susan asked.
Father Christmas chuckled. "Although you don't have a problem making yourself heard, blow on this horn and help will come." Then he gave Peter a sword and shield. "Aniera and Aidan, I hope that you remember how to use these." Father Christmas said while pulling out two swords. "Aniera your sword could turn into a staff anytime you wish. Oh and one more thing, these jewels will make you remember how to use your powers." Father Christmas pulled out two jewels. One blue and one red. (You can guess which one goes with which twin.) "They go on your pin and necklace."

Aidan's sword (But no jewel at the handle

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aidan's sword (But no jewel at the handle.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aniera's sword

Aidan & Aniera: Children of Aslanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें