Hide- and- Seek

Aniera's POV

So much for that great day Peter had hoped for. But it was raining. We were all in one of the parlors. Each one of us were bored. Lucy was starring out the window. Ed was doing who knows what with the chair. Aidan was starring into space, and Susan, Peter, and I were playing this extremely boring game. I bet that Susan was the only one enjoying it.

"Come on Peter, gastrovascular!" Since I was tired of this already, I said.

"It is a Latin word that is acavity is a structure found in primitive animal phyla." 

"Correct," Susan said amused. 

"Oh I thought that it meant the most boring game ever." Ed said. Everyone giggled except for Susan who slammed the book shut. 

"Maybe we can play hide and seek." Lucy suggested. 

"I don't know Lu. Because we are having so much fun!" Peter said sarcastically. 

"Please!" Lucy begged and giving him the cutest puppy dog face ever. Peter looked at me and I just shrugged. Then Peter started to count. I grabbed Aidan and we ran to hiding places.

I went into my room and into my large wardrobe and hid there behind lots of other long clothes. 

Then I heard," Found you!" Followed by,

"Why does it have to be me?!?" Then I heard Lucy yell,

"It's alright, I'm okay!" So I left to find everyone else in a hallway. Then Lucy began explaining where she was. She claims that she found a wood in the back of a wardrobe called Narnia. We checked the wardrobe to find nothing there. 

"The only wood back there is the back of the wardrobe." Susan said.

"But it was really there!" Pleaded Lucy.

"Enough Lucy!" Scolded Susan.

"Well I believe her," Ed said. I knew that this wouldn't be good. Something is up.

"You do?" Asked Lucy.

"Of course, didn't I tell you about the football field in the cupboards?" Ed said smugly.

"You always have to make things worse, don't you?!?!" Peter yelled. But Ed backfired,

"Shut up! You think you're dad but you're not!" Then Ed left the room.

"Well that was nicely handled," Susan said sarcastically.

"It was really there..." Lucy said quietly.

"Susan is right Lu, that is enough," Peter said. But what shocked me was that Aiden left with them.

"It's okay Lu, I believe you." I said. And I meant it.

"You do?" Lu asked suspiciously.

"Of course. Something tells me to trust you." I replied. Then we hugged. I told Lucy to go to outside where the horses are. I was about to follow when Aiden and Peter grabbed me and asked,

"Why did you say that?" Peter asked.

"Because something tells me too. And whenever that happens, I am usually right." I replied.

"Stop being so childish!" Peter yelled.

"Whatever." I said as I walked away. So later on Lu and I went to the stables and she told me about Narnia.