The New Kings and Queens & 15 Years Later

Aniera's POV
It was time for the  Pevensies' crowning ceremony. But Aidan and I weren't getting crowned. The girls were in beautiful dresses. They made me wear a dress instead of armor. (The one at the top but shorten and tighten the sleeves.) Then they added a silver cape. Then the girls came into the room. They were beautiful.
"Come Aniera, it's time to go," said Su.
"Why are you in such a rush? Do you just want to give my brother a kiss?" I teased. Then we all made it down to where the boys were. They were handsome, especially Peter. Then Aidan and I went to the front row. And then we saw two extra thrones between Su and Peter. Maybe they were for guests. Anyways dad started with Lucy.
"To the glistening, Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." Then next was Ed. "To the Great Western Woods, I give you King Edmund, the Just." Then it was Su. "To the radiant Southern Sun, I give you Queen Susan, the Gentle." Lastly it was Peter. "And to the clear, Northern Skies, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent." Then the Beavers started pushing us toward the thrones until we were right in front of them. "To the beautiful Winter Woods, I give you True Queen Aniera, the Dauntless." Then this crown was crowned onto me. (Some of the flowers are snowflakes)

"And to the Dancing Flames, I give you True King Aidan, the Strong

"And to the Dancing Flames, I give you True King Aidan, the Strong." Then Aidan was crowned a golden crown. (Middle)

It was all a surprise

It was all a surprise. We were going to be crowned. Then it was time for the dance. All the Narnians were dancing. Then Peter asked me to dance and I said yes. We all danced until I saw Dad leave. And I heard in my mind, you will see me again. I would miss him. Then all of a sudden Peter kissed me. I kissed him back. I know that Aidan will tease me for a lifetime.
15 Years Later
Aidan's POV
I finally got the guts to propose to Susan. First we are going to go hunting then once we get back for the sunset, I would do it. I think she might say yes, because we've been dating for 15 years. And Peter was going to propose to Aniera in a few days. The white deer was in my sight. I was ahead of everyone, until a snow ball hit my head. Then Ani zoomed past me. Then I yelled to the others,
"Hurry up you slow pokes!" We all shared a laugh. Then I heard Su call my name. I found everyone else around Ed.
"Come on Ed." Su said. Ed said,
"Just catching my breath."
"That's all we'll catch at this rate."
"What did he say again Susan?" Lucy asked.
"You girls go wait at the castle, I'll get the stag myself," Su said in a funny man voice. We all shared a laugh then Peter asked,
"What's this?" We all saw a lamppost that looked familiar.
"It feels like it was from a dream," Su said.
"Or a dream of a dream," Lucy added. Then she said,"Spare oom!" Then she ran off. We all went after her. Then she lead us through a path of branches and coats! We all went through this passage and we all fell down onto the ground as we were when we were kids. Oh now I remember. Then grandpa came in.
"Oh there you are. What were you all doing in the wardrobe?"
"You wouldn't believe us even if we told you sir," Peter answered. Then grandpa threw the cricket ball to Peter.
"Try me." I didn't get to propose to Susan. But at least we're still together along with my sister and Peter. But we would someday. Right now we are just kids. Then the professor told us about his adventures in Narnia. It all made sense now.
I know that we would return.
The End