Devin 50

I guess I was on Ricardo duty today -_-......... I mean don't get me wrong he was coo in small doses but I've been with him all day and I've already had to check him twice about flirting with Torian and Torian had to check him for trying to flirt with me. I swear man if it was up to Ricardo then we'd be having a threesome right now but I wasn't ready for all that, I kept checking my phone every few minutes to see if Khalil said it was safe to come back to the house, they were wrapping Christmas gifts and they didn't want us to see what they got us like we were fucking kids but that was coo, I had something planned for his ass I've been planning it since that handcuffing incident. I looked at the court and watched Cam and Legacy destroy Torian and Ricardo... Torian looked over at me smiling and I knew what time it was, I looked at my phone and saw we had been here for over three hours. Fuck it we might as well head to my house since Khalil obviously wasn't calling anytime soon, I got up and walked over to the court and Ricardo was now trying to flirt with Legacy..... thirsty ass dude.

"I guess they don't plan on telling us when we can come back so I got another idea, my boys wanna go out tonight so I figured what the hell." I said looking at everyone.

"You know I'm down it's been a while since we've all went out." Torian said walking over to me. "If ol'boy keeps looking at you like that I'ma fuck him up." He whispered in my ear, I turned and kissed him.

"Don't worry about it you know I only got eyes for you." I said kissing him again. "Aight so we're going to have to take two cars to Austin, which means we gotta go back to the house, plus I gotta grab something." I said and we all walked back to Khalil's house, when we got back Khalil was standing on the porch talking on his phone.

"I told y'all I was going to call and tell y'all when y'all could come back." Khalil said hanging up.

"We're about to go to Austin so we're just grabbing the cars, ayy Cam you mind if Ricardo rides with y'all? I gotta stop by my parents house and I don't know how long it'll be before they let me leave." I said lying my ass off and Cam knew it but he nodded and mouthed 'you owe me'. I winked in his direction just as the door opened.

"I wanna go." My little sister Cadence said standing on the porch. I looked at Cam who was shaking his head quickly. "Come on Cam, I just turned eighteen and can't none of y'all get in the 21 and up clubs yet let me come with y'all." She said begging.

"Hell no this is a all boys trip why don't you stay here with Liberty." Cam said crossing his arms.

"KHALIL tell them to let me go." She said turning towards Khalil, he looked at us and a smile spread across his face.

"I think that's a good idea, y'all need to do some bonding." Khalil said, I shook my head because I knew once she asked Khalil it was a wrap, he never denied his little sisters anything. Cadence ran in the house and Legacy, Torian, and Ricardo followed behind her. "Thanks I owe y'all, I'm trying to get everyone out the house so I can spend some alone time with Marcus." He said smiling, I walked over to my car and got in........ this was going to be a long day.

We were all on campus outside of the dorm that I never stayed in, waiting for Will, Rex, Shoo Shoo and Yin. I decided to be D.D. tonight because I had to watch Cadence and I didn't trust myself not to beat Ricardo's ass if I got drunk. I watched as Cam, Legacy, Torian, and Ricardo passed around a bottle since none of us were drink age yet when the rest of the group finally decided to join us.

"It's about damn time." Torian said looking at Shoo, who as always was dressed in loud ass colors. But Shoo wasn't paying any attention to Torian he had his eyes fixed on.......

"Don't even think about nigga." I said with a bit of warning in my voice. Shoo was my boy but I knew how he was with girls and by the way he was looking at Cadence was pissing me off, he held his hands up and smirked.