Finale: Khalil 100

The party was a success, no fighting, no drama, just everyone having a good time despite my almost meltdown; I figured once it was all said and done I had a lot of people to apologize to for how I acted, but I knew they would forgive me. As the party started to wind down I took the time to reflect on everything that has happened..... just trying to think about where I would be if I never went to my ten year reunion and I couldn't fathom it, just trying to imagine my life without Marcus made my heart hurt. I walked around my house as the last few people started to leave and looked at my family..... a few years ago there was no one but me, I was always alone now I had a house full of people that I genuinely loved and would give my life to protect. I figured now was a good time to start apologizing to everyone so the first people I pulled to the side was Marsean and Tonya because I figured Tonya would be the most volatile, we got out back and I looked at my brother and sister in law with a smirk on my face, because I knew Tonya was about to pop off in three..... two......

"Let me tell you something Khalil, I know today was suppose to be perfect and I can respect that but if you ever try bossing me around again I'll beat your ass and you know I'll do it without think twice." Tonya said looking into my eyes.

"Look I'm trying to apologize so if you would stop talking for a second maybe I can do just that. My bad for how I was acting earlier there is no excuse for it I just hope you can forgive me." I said smiling and got punched in my chest by Tonya, she didn't say anything she just walked back in the house slamming the door behind her. "You got your work cut out for you with that one..... honestly I don't feel bad for you or MJ." I said looking at Marsean.

"True...... but listen Khalil I know we've had our differences in the past but since you and Marcus got back together I've started looking at you as my little brother and since your my little brother I can say this without feeling bad what so ever....... if you hurt Marcus I'll kill you." Marsean said smiling.

"Yeah.... yeah whatever you and I both know there's no way in hell I'm leaving Marcus." I said smiling.

"Hell yeah I can tell you and Marcus are for real...... but let me get back in here and talk to my crazy ass wife." Marsean said walking away. I figured the next people on my list were Blaze, Legacy and Ricardo, I found them in the basement with Devin and Cam drinking which should've pissed me off but I think they've earned it. After talking to those three and listening to them threaten to jump me if I ever make them work like slaves again I walked away laughing because I knew they weren't serious. I walked back into the living room where Enzo and Zyshaun were talking and they both looked at me I smiled at my brothers and sat down.

"Lil I love you little bro but if you think I'm staying to help you got me and life fucked up." Zyshaun said looking in my eyes.

"I'm going to have to agree with Zyshaun, I think I've done enough over the last few days and frankly I'm over your shyt." Enzo said, I just shook my head smiling.

"Whatever y'all know if I ask y'all to help both of y'all would do it without question, because y'all love me too much just like I love y'all my brothers." I said smiling, Enzo and Zyshaun looked at each other and started laughing. "Damn it's like that?" I asked feigning hurt.

"Don't try that shyt Khalil, I've known you since the sandbox and I know when you're trying to make me feel bad it's not going to work this time......" Enzo said. "But look me and Zyshaun were just talking about this New Year's Eve party......... we don't want your help planning it, you're too anal when it comes to planning we got it covered."

"Come on let's be serious I'm trying to apologize." I said looking at them.

"Ayy no chick flicks moment Lil....." Zyshaun said staring at me and we all started laughing. "But on a serious note I feel you have a right to know that Jupiter was threatening Lafayette, so we might have to handle that nigga." Zyshaun seriously.