Zyshaun 52

How did I end up like this? More importantly why was my dick still getting harder? This was crazy I just came over to use Khalil's gym and hangout for a few and now I was in here fucking this dude as if my life depended on it, I looked at this dude an had to admit I was impressed with the way he was taking my massive dick, he was a pro. But let me back up and explain how I got in this position....... when I walked into the Khalil's house everybody was in their own world most of them nodded but didn't say anything, it wasn't unusual for me to pop up just to use Khalil's gym so they knew exactly where I was going. There was one person who I didn't know but judging from his looks he was definitely related to Gonzo, there was something in his eyes when he saw me as a smile formed on his face. I didn't pay it any attention as I walked through the house and into the basement  and got on the treadmill, I was ten minutes into my run when the door opened and the dude walked in. He didn't say anything as he walked over to the weight-bench and took his shirt off, I had to admit little dude had a nice body...... I shook the thought out my head and focused on my run.

"Ayy you mind spotting me." He asked staring at me, I tried to hide my annoyance but I stepped off the treadmill and walked over to him. "My name is Ricardo, I'm Enzo cousin." He said laying back on the bench.

"Oh okay......." I said lifting the weight bar with little to no effort. I helped him do a few reps then backed away, trying to ignore the fact that the whole time he lifted the weights he was staring at my dick. I walked back over to the treadmill and started my run, but five minutes in a caught a cramp, I jumped off and tried to stretch the cramp out but nothing worked.

"You need some help?" Ricardo said walking over to me, I wanted to tell him to fuck off but I couldn't the sweat glistening off his body had me in a trance, I pushed the thought out my head again and nodded trying to ignore the fact that a dude was rubbing a cramp out my leg and trying even harder to ignore the fact that my dick was starting to wake up.

"That's good.........." I said taking a step back, but ended up hitting the wall. Ricardo's whole demeanor changed, he went from helpful to aggressive as he pushed me further against the wall and rubbed my dick. What the hell was wrong with me? If I wanted to I could fold this little dude with one quick punch...... but I didn't want to. Before I could come to my senses Ricardo was on his knees with my entire dick in his mouth, that impressed me even more because not many people could take the entire length of my dick without gagging. "Oh fuck." I moaned as he slob on my dick without remorse..... never in my life had I experienced head like this.

"Damn this shyt is big." He said with my dick still in his mouth.

"Yo stop talking and finish sucking this dick." I said grabbing his head and started fucking his mouth hoping to make him choke on my dick, but he kept up with every stroke. I don't know if it was the fact that I hadn't had sex in over a month or the fact that I wasn't use to being dominated but this shyt was turning me on more than I've ever been in my life. I felt the nut building in the base of my dick and quickly pulled out his mouth, I hated cumming from head it made me feel like I didn't have self control.... but I didn't know how I was going to get this nut off because I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck a dude, which was something I've never done before. Ricardo made the decision for me as he walked over to my bag and search around for a Magnum XL out my bag, I was to speechless to check him for going through my shyt he walked back over and used his mouth to put the  condom on my throbbing dick.

"You look scared." He said pulling me to the bench and forcing me to lay on my back.

"That's because I've done no shyt like this before." I said trying to control my breathing.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing." He said stroking my dick, I looked up to see what he was doing but all I felt was a warm tongue press against my ass. Describing the feeling was damn near impossible..... maybe that's because I blacked out from the pleasure, all I remember was biting down on my hand to keep from crying out. "You want me to ride this dick?" He asked straddling my lap, before I could answer I felt my dick fighting it's way into something tighter than the tightest pussy. I watched the pain paint itself across his face but he never stopped bouncing on my dick, after I while he was going nuts on my dick and I was going insane with this pleasure I was feeling. For the second time in my life I was getting ready to cum before I was ready, I pushed Ricardo off my dick and forced him to bend over the bench then lined my dick up with his ass and pushed it in without any remorse. "OHHH......" I covered his mouth before he could yell at the top of his lungs.

"Shut up nigga you wanted this dick so take it." I said stroking him with expert backshots, before long he was throwing it back and rotating on my dick as if he was twerking, all I could do was hold on and pray my dick didn't leave his heaven. I was dazed but I would let this little dude show me up. "If I move m hand you promise not to scream?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded his hand and I moved my hand. I started fucking him slow but hard, the sound of my pelvis smacking his ass drowned out everything, at I thought I heard the door open but when I turned back there was nobody there maybe I was imagining it. I turned my attention back to Ricardo who's body was shaking.

"Oh fuck I'm about to nut." He moaned good because I was at my limit, a few more strokes and he hopped off my dick and turned around ripping the condom off and deep throatin my dick I swear I felt the back of his throat with every stroke.

"FUCK!" I cried out as I released my seed down his throat, and like a pro he swallowed every drop. I stumbled back and tried to keep my vision from blurring, when I got oriented Ricardo and all his clothes were gone and I was left standing in the room like 'what just happened?'

After that I quickly dressed and ran upstairs, I had to get as far away from this house as possible, I was almost out the door when Khalil grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to his car. I didn't even fight as he forced me into the passenger seat then got into the driver side and sped off. We were about five miles away from his house when he pulled into a vacant lot and parked, I counted for the space of thirty seconds before he finally turned towards me and smiled.

"MY NIGGA FINALLY JOINED THE DARK SIDE!!!" Khalil said punching me in the arm, but I was to confused to care. What the fuck did I just do? "So tell my Zy was it everything I told you or was it better? How the fuck did it happen? Was it good?" Khalil asked without taking a breath.

"Bro I fucked up..... I shouldn't have done that." I said quietly, regret starting to set in.

"Come on bro it couldn't have been that bad? From what  saw you were probably enjoying it more than he was." Khalil said laughing.

"That's the thing that shyt was fire, I probably busted the biggest nut in my life but it shouldn't have happened. I had a moment of weakness and that's not like me at all, I never should weakness." I said staring out the window.

"Zy if your worried about this getting out you know me better than that I won't tell anyone not even Marcus." Khalil said and I knew I could trust him..... but it went a whole lot deeper than that, I was the one who had to live with the fact that I fucked a dude.... and loved it. "Look I'll talk to Cardo and threaten him with bodily harm if he breathes a word of this to anyone." Khalil said.

"Don't worry about it Lil i'll talk to him...... let's just get back to the house before they get suspicious, besides Mama Angela had that kitchen smelling like heaven's kitchen and I think I worked up an appetite...... I need to shower first though I smell like sex." I said laughing.

"That might be me..... Marcus got a little crazy when I showed him the house and I was going to workout before showering but got distracted by you riding some ass." Khalil said laughing. I punched him in the arm and tried to push what happened outta my head but it was on a constant loop. We got back to the house and Ricardo was on the couch playing the game with Devin he didn't even glance when we walked into the house, but I needed to clear the air.

"Ayy lemme holla at you real quick." I said standing in front of the TV, Devin threw a pillow at me but I swatted it to the side never taking my eyes off of Ricardo. He tossed the controller to Blaze and got up walking outside, I followed behind him until we were far enough away from the house. "Look about what just happened....."

"I already know, it was a one time thing and it can't happen again and I agree. I mean don't get me wrong the dick was good but I still need my ass and I'm not trying to walk around with my ass falling out because of you massive dick and you don't have to worry about me saying anything I don't kiss and tell." Ricardo said innocently, but I knew by the look in his eyes he was already plotting our next sexual encounter. He walked over to me and grabbed my dick, smiling. "Don't hurt anybody with that big ass thing." He said giving it a gentle squeeze before walking into the house. I stood outside more confused than ever because on one side I wanted to get as far away from him as possible, but on the other I was already thinking about the next time I would slide in his ass..........